Boxing Discussion VI

Sucks, thought I had the draw there.

Bet365 refunded by Smith-Barrera bet..... lovely!

Damn, Joe Smith Jr taken to hospital for precautionary reasons.

Talked to Bookmaker. They should be voiding the Smith bets

Just a terrible fucking day of bettin on boxing ending with berch knocking him down in the 1st and letting him sneak away for 12 rounds so itd doesn't hit for last leg of two man parlay..plus my castellanos dec or tech dec +1500 loses. Tough, tough day.

Even moneylines? My Smith Jr. ML bet is still marked as a loss on BM.

She said its being reviewed. But I brought up rule 24. And she made it sound like they'd be voided

She said its being reviewed. But I brought up rule 24. And she made it sound like they'd be voided
Wonder if bovada will follow suit and void my tko prop and ml since it was advertised at 12 rounds so realistically was cheated out of 2 rounds to potentially win. Email sent but not so optimistic.

Read their house rules. Usually if there is any discrepancy in the listed line it will be voided

I'm still showing a loss, but the rules are pretty clear

Bet365 refunded by Smith-Barrera bet..... lovely!

I bet 0.5u on Smith +220 on 365bet too (I couldn't watch the fight, I was sleepy). They didn't refunded my bet, these motherfuckers are not going to return me the money unless I talk with them right?

Had a pretty good Saturday won the money line on Omar Figueroa Jr., Miguel Berchelt, and Martin Joseph Ward. Won the over/under on Takashi Miura/Miguel Berchel and Robinson Castellanos/Jazreel Corrales.

Lost the money line Joe Smith Jr. and Robinson Castellanos. Lost the over/under on Sullivan Barrera/Joe Smith Jr. Lost a small bet on Jonathan Victor Barros.

I bet 0.5u on Smith +220 on 365bet too (I couldn't watch the fight, I was sleepy). They didn't refunded my bet, these motherfuckers are not going to return me the money unless I talk with them right?

To be fair mine was on round betting 10-12 not the ML, my ML bet lost.

I know 5dimes rules state that moneyline bets have action in the event of round changes.

I had the opposite luck, Sportsbet in oz left the szpilka kownacki fight open after the result. Moneys been paid out holiday has been paid for waiting for ban

I had the opposite luck, Sportsbet in oz left the szpilka kownacki fight open after the result. Moneys been paid out holiday has been paid for waiting for ban
I saw this and didn't bet it. Usually they void them but they're probably more stringent in checking their more popular markets like AFL/NRL etc. If you have access to our countless other books it really doesn't matter getting banned IMO. Take their cash and run

Back