Boxing Discussion VI

Not according to the bookmakers. They opened Conor as a much bigger dog but he has been bet down by the public.

Anyone favor Broner over Mikey?

Line keeps on dropping.

Anyone favor Broner over Mikey?

Line keeps on dropping.

i bought broner at +600 a couple weeks ago and posted it here. the line was just stupid. it was actually stupid at +500. i think its a pickem

broner is training in colorado springs for this fight. i expect him to match garcias output at around 500 punches and will have a power and size advantage as well as the better punch resistance

the fight is being promoted by dibella and mayweather so adrian could get the benefit of the doubt if the fight goes to the cards, being affiliated with floyd while dbe has no ties to garcia

i bought broner at +600 a couple weeks ago and posted it here. the line was just stupid. it was actually stupid at +500. i think its a pickem

broner is training in colorado springs for this fight. i expect him to match garcias output at around 500 punches and will have a power and size advantage as well as the better punch resistance

the fight is being promoted by dibella and mayweather so adrian could get the benefit of the doubt if the fight goes to the cards, being affiliated with floyd while dbe has no ties to garcia

Saw that you took him a few weeks back at that crazy price. I'm gonna tail you at +315 to win 1.5u. Thanks for the response.

Last edited:
Looking over Mayweathers careeer has he ever went to a decision with a non-hispanic, non-Asian, non-black man, white guy?

Think he finished every white guy he's fought as a pro. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The only scenario where I can see it going 12 rounds is if Mayweather treats the fight as a sparring match.

If Floyd wants to finish him, he will. He will be able to do whatever he wants in that ring.

I'm large on may itd. The line is just stupid to me.

What is the difference between may itd and may by ko? Does the ko not include technical decisions or something? Is that the difference ?

The only scenario where I can see it going 12 rounds is if Mayweather treats the fight as a sparring match.

If Floyd wants to finish him, he will. He will be able to do whatever he wants in that ring.

What is the difference between may itd and may by ko? Does the ko not include technical decisions or something? Is that the difference ?

DQ?

Yep, itd includes Tech decisions

Dmitry Kudryashov joins World Boxing Super Series, absolutely incredible line up.

Usyk - Briedis - Gassiev - Dorticos - Huck - Wlodarczyk - Kudryashov + 1 more TBC (Glowacki being rumoured)

Dmitry Kudryashov joins World Boxing Super Series, absolutely incredible line up.

Usyk - Briedis - Gassiev - Dorticos - Huck - Wlodarczyk - Kudryashov + 1 more TBC (Glowacki being rumoured)

Jesus, some crusier weight love ! When is it going down?

Usyk is a strong favorit in bet365, he is 2.00 for now, and next is Briedis with 4.50

In regards to the Super Series a "massive UK announcement" is set to be announced tomorrow.

Quite a few rumours floating around as to who it could be, could end up being a massive disappointment but I hope it's Degale.

Hopefully Eubank defeats Abraham and takes his place in the tournament

Great domestic boxing card well two cards tomorrow in the UK. We have Taylor Ohara which is as good a domestic scrap between two big prospects as we've had in a while. It's on ch5 oddly enough 10pm start. But before that boxnation has an interesting card starting at 6pm i believe. Gonna do some boxrec capping today.

Have to take a stab on Yarde round 1 @7.5 vs Baranyi, Baranyi is essentially a brawler who in his previous fights has embraced trading in the pocket, Yarde has the power to put him clean out here. Round 2 is 7, and Round 3 is 8, all could hold value. Hopefully Yarde doesn't toy around again this time and actually goes for it like he can.

Skeete decision vs Evans holds value @3.25, Evans is pretty durable and has fought up at 154 lbs before in his last contest. Skeete isn't a big power puncher but once he finds his timing he could stop him with an accumulation of strikes, still there is definitely value in the DEC line.

Smyle @3.00 s Williams is interesting after how the fight played out last time. Williams got cut up pretty bad last time, could possibly play a factor this time.... but I think this is decent odds.

Dubois round 1 if it becomes available.

I like Corcoran to beat Ekundayo @1.91, Ekundayo is slick and awkward but they've sparred a lot together and I'm sure that will help here. Corcoran has much better domestic level experience too, think he takes a decision.

Davies vs Taylor is such a 50/50 when you factor in all assets, Taylor has a fantastic amateur pedigree, holds decent wins at amateur level Jeff Horn, Robson Conceição and Herring. He's got huge potential but Davies is dangerous, big power and awkward length/style. If he catches Taylor clean he can definitely put him out, the question is will he..... still to decide on this but I think either Davies catches him within 5 and finishes or Taylor could school him to a decision...

I like Taylor here really like what i've seen from him. O'hara looked great against Matthews but he's so done.

From boxrec capping i really like Corcoran. Ekundayo is 35 seems like a guy who hasn't taken boxing seriously, and like you say Corcoran has fought much better opposition. Last time i looked Corcoran was -150 -110 sounds great.

Dubois R1 is 2.50 Crow. Paddy Power affiliate here so assume they have it. R2 is 3.00

I like Taylor here really like what i've seen from him. O'hara looked great against Matthews but he's so done.

From boxrec capping i really like Corcoran. Ekundayo is 35 seems like a guy who hasn't taken boxing seriously, and like you say Corcoran has fought much better opposition. Last time i looked Corcoran was -150 -110 sounds great.

Watch some tape. Ekundayo is insanely talented, very quick and cleaner than Corco.. He's fought much worse competition, but it's 50/50 at worst imo. On Ekun +140

Back