Boxing Discussion VI

dominque dolton +200

late replacement dolton is going to have a reach and height disadvantage but should be the bigger man as the natural 154. the fight was originally scheduled for a catchweight of 150 and dolton appears to have blown off the limit as hes coming in two pounds heavier than his previous catchweight fight three months ago. the detroit-based, jonathan banks trained fighter will have hometown advantage on the salita-promoted fight card in which jamontay does not appear to have ties with the promoter so should get a fair decision if the fight goes to the cards.

under 8.5 dirrell -225

i rarely bet anything over -200 but dirrell fighting in his hometown and douglin is really a 154 or 160 that has poor punch resistance

Predictions for this weekend.....

Adamek wide UD
Ancajas TKO around 7-10
Tete TKO mid rounds
Frampton TKO 8-10
Williams DEC

Was watching tape on Dolton fight later but not decided whether I'll play it yet. Excited to see Karl fight on the card, always brings it.

People really believe in Adamek still? He looked like straight garbage against Molina.. kinda thought about fading him, why are you liking him Crow?

Frampton by 10 round decision at +170 or +175 seems like great value. His opponent is tough and Frampton has mostly been going to decisions.

People really believe in Adamek still? He looked like straight garbage against Molina.. kinda thought about fading him, why are you liking him Crow?

I faded him against Haumono last fight, watched it live and instantly regretted it. As past it as he is, he is still well above these low level HW's in terms of footwork and fundamentals. Factor it being over 10 rounds in Poland I think he definitely takes it.

i just bought him at +400. not a great line but kassi supposedly weighed in at 204 pounds and if true it looks like hes in great shape and not coming for a paycheck. the fights in poland and only a 10 rounder so kassi will probably need 2 kds in 2 seperate rounds to win but i think kassis reduced weight might lead to a higher workrate and im thinking that adamek might be done.

i also think big fred was beginning to push furys shit in before the cut bailed hughie out and hell start faster this fight

Some on Domonique Dolton, like his lead hook to straight combination, if he can find it early he's got a good shot here. Shouldn't be 3.00 from what I've watched so happy to try rack up another dog win.

Some on Domonique Dolton, like his lead hook to straight combination, if he can find it early he's got a good shot here. Shouldn't be 3.00 from what I've watched so happy to try rack up another dog win.
Your bets you posted, they in order of favourite first?

tailing +217 on betsafe combining the 1x2 odds

jusr saw the size difference between Dolton and his opponent it looks pretty massive.. guess that is part of why Dolton is a pretty big dog

6DslrR6.jpg

dolton goes about the same height as 147 golub, clarks last opponent that jamontay beat in a disputed decision in his homestate of ohio. this was supposed to be the rematch but for some reason ivan pulled out and michigan dolton has steped in on short notice.

both dolton and golub are pressure fighters, only that dolton is a career 154 as opposed to a 147.

lmfao

they changed the dolton fight from 10 rounds to 8

clark had nothing left in the 8th round against golub

I think Ancajas puts Conlan away and it is my prediction but going to play some on fight to go the distance @ 4.00 purely because the durability of Conlan and the fact the referee won't be quick to call it off with it being in Belfast. If this is remotely close Ancajas could be robbed on the cards so not taking his DEC @ 6.00 as it carries risk if this fight does go the distance.

Back