Boxing Discussion VI

Miller (T)KO lands!!!

Most of my Smith winnings went on that, massive night!

wow feel blessed to get that win :D Miller looked pathetic imo.. i came in late and watched with no sound so no clue why they stopped it as Millers punches did not look powerful at all

wow feel blessed to get that win :D Miller looked pathetic imo.. i came in late and watched with no sound so no clue why they stopped as Millers punches did not look powerful at all

He's not a power puncher, but wares guys down and is very good at it, a few more fights and he could challenge the world champs for sure, his output is incredible for a HW.

Wach was done from round 3 but held on tough until it was all too much.

just hope the bookies dont void the bets since it was changed to 12 rounds.. that would be brutal since it did not have any impact on the bet

just hope the bookies dont void the bets since it was changed to 12 rounds.. that would be brutal since it did not have any impact on the bet

Yeah I'd be fucking sick if they did aha! I bet a majority of my stake about 2 hours ago after the "change", but my argument in that case would be that Matchroom had avertised it as 12 the whole time, they'd argue against it for sure though.

No major play on Jacobs fight so playing some on Jacobs 1-4 @ 4.50

Good call on Miller CR0W. Wasn't going to tail until I saw the shape of Wach at the weigh-in. He's a tough, tough fella, looked really tired after 2 rounds tonight and still made it into R9 with a relentless heavyweight on his case.

fml betfair canceled the bets on miller KO.. dirty bastards

2u Ancajas decision @ 6.00
Stupid value. I mean, he has probably a bit more chances to ko Conlan...but this is great value imo.

2u Ancajas decision @ 6.00
Stupid value. I mean, he has probably a bit more chances to ko Conlan...but this is great value imo.

imo, i think that you should wait to live bet the decision as there is a very high probability that conlon is kd in the fight, probably early. my guess is that prop will be -500.

that decision prop will at least double in price if jamie is kd in the first six rounds as ancajas is a very good finisher and throws excellent straight punches in both hands to conlans wild hooks

carl frampton dec +175

garcia is going to have both his promoter canelo and trainer chepo in his corner and im hoping hell fight to the end to protect his never been kod record in the 10 round fight. frampton has mentioned retirement and its possible that hes not 100 percent motivated with his new trainer and maybe coast to a decision if he finds that the mexican is too tough to ko in the early rounds

I like Frampton dec as well.
Also...Maybe the under in Adamek - Kassi? Both are done..

Back