Boxing Discussion VI

Machado fight will be live on HBO Latino. Won't be starting for at least like 30 minutes. Comain is just starting

It was a close fight up until the KO. Machado was doing good when he was playing the countering game. Landed a bunch of nice counters during the fight

I thought Corrales was going to stop Machado after watching the first few rounds. Corrales got away with two no call knockdowns as well when Machado caught him a couple of times. Great KO to end the fight to cash Machado and the under!

Anyone have leans for the Japanese fights? 5d added 2 new lines

Till made my night as did the huge play on Burnett 7-12 or DEC.

Rest of the night I have;

Gassiev - 1-6 - Mainly due to power and youth, Wlod has never been stopped but with him getting older and the strengths of Gassiev I feel it was worth the play that he could get a stoppage early.

Sulecki vs Culcay - Under 9.5 - Would have taken Sulecki TKO instead but couldn't get it so risked a bit here, he's progressively developed his punching power and I think he can get a stoppage, could very well be a late one though so don't necessarily advise tailing.

Andrade vs Fox - Under 9.5 - Andrade his definitely capable of the stoppage here and in my opinion he needs to make a statement, quite like the price.

Machado ML vs Corrales - Don't trust Corrales or his defence particularly, then misses weight too, willing to risk Machado at decent odds.

Gassiev was the big play as mentioned a few days back with Burnett. Had Machado at good odds too.

Would have been nice to get the 2 unders too but as I said they weren't my preferred plays and were risky but due to a lack of markets I made the plays.

Hope some made money on Machado and or Gassiev 1-6.

When is the murata fight starting ffs hate when Bet365 says a time and it’s not that

3-0 Murata, N'Dam was winning round 3 with volume but gets caught towards the end, Murata steals it.

4-0, N'Dam's legs look like led, stumbling to the canvas in the clinch and looking slow.

5-0 shutout so far, could maybe argue 4-1 at a push.

6-0, N'Dam staggered again, not offering much just surviving.

7-0, Murata just punching him all over the ring, a different class.

Murata dominates every round and outclasses him, unreal performance and perfect revenge.

Wish the shitty EU books had the TKO lines, been wanting it and preaching it since the rematch was announced but only got shitty ML's, ah well, great performance!

Back