Boxing Discussion VI

Catterall looking bit slow and Burnett so covered both a bit, if they both win it would be amazing for my weekend!

This should be Catterall by 4 or 5 in my opinion, could have put him away if he had the stamina but the early rounds definitely won it for him.

Apparently the judges scorecards were leaked/seen and they all have Burnett way up

The camera showed the judges card a few rounds ago, Burnett was 4 up on at least one.

Bit of fun, jumping some on Ceylan next vs Warrington. Not totally sold on Warrington yet.

ZZ doesn't taste the canvas, done well to clinch up and make it a dog fight as usual but the huge play on Burnett 7-12 or DEC should be safe, especially after seeing the judges cards early.

After the first six rounds, Burnett was up 60-54, 59-55 and 58-56 on the three cards. ZZ never stood a chance.

These are the situations where the home fighter will win unless he suffers 6 knockdowns or gets KO'd.

After the first six rounds, Burnett was up 60-54, 59-55 and 58-56 on the three cards. ZZ never stood a chance.

These are the situations where the home fighter will win unless he suffers 6 knockdowns or gets KO'd.
sick i thought alot of the early rounds was impossible to score.. but not surprised at all after seeing how they robbed Osmond earlier

btw where did you see those early cards? was it shown during the broadcast?

sick i thought alot of the early rounds was impossible to score.. but not surprised at all after seeing how they robbed Osmond earlier

btw where did you see those early cards? was it shown during the broadcast?
Yep cameraman caught a card I think, there’s a picture on Twitter :)

Yes! Had him an catterall in a nice double! Thanks @CR0W

I got greedy and played his TKO line despite advising earlier that if he wins the early rounds he takes a wide decision if he doesn't he takes a close decision lol, my own fault but glad you listened more that I did haha!

I got greedy and played his TKO line despite advising earlier that if he wins the early rounds he takes a wide decision if he doesn't he takes a close decision lol, my own fault but glad you listened more that I did haha!
Aha we live and learn mAte, thank you very much :)

Till made my night as did the huge play on Burnett 7-12 or DEC.

Rest of the night I have;

Gassiev - 1-6 - Mainly due to power and youth, Wlod has never been stopped but with him getting older and the strengths of Gassiev I feel it was worth the play that he could get a stoppage early.

Sulecki vs Culcay - Under 9.5 - Would have taken Sulecki TKO instead but couldn't get it so risked a bit here, he's progressively developed his punching power and I think he can get a stoppage, could very well be a late one though so don't necessarily advise tailing.

Andrade vs Fox - Under 9.5 - Andrade his definitely capable of the stoppage here and in my opinion he needs to make a statement, quite like the price.

Machado ML vs Corrales - Don't trust Corrales or his defence particularly, then misses weight too, willing to risk Machado at decent odds.

tailed Machado ML +233 avaliable on betsafe by combining the 1x2 lines.. dropped to +185 on most bookies

I think Coralles is pretty bad honestly, gotta take a shot on the undefeated dude as well.

Alberto Machado (+175) vs Jezreel Corrales $75.00 for $131.25
Alberto Machado/Jezreel Corrales Under 11½ (+125) $80.00 for $100.00

I'll hop on the Machado train. I saw his last fight and he was pretty good. Looks like he's the way bigger guy, too.

+175 ml
+800 dec

Back