Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAwgLQ0W0AAy5CK.jpg:large

DAwgL2yW0AAgaIj.jpg:large

Just a heads up for any fellow Brits, the undercard for the Selby fight tonight is on Spike, starting at 7-9.
Then it's 10-12 on channel 5, not sure why there is an hour gap.....

Is 10-12 both the selby and askins fights?

Ah, what a load of crap. The Askin fight will be between 9-10, so won't be shown live but will be shown after the Selby fight.... that sucks!

I thought Brook was beating GGG before it was stopped. Going up two weight classes also shows some balls.

I think Porter would knock out Algieri and I think Algieri is pillow fisted.

I'll take Brook at 2-1 in his home country without travel and if he gets beat he gets beat.

Both guys looked great and it should be an awesome fight.

Ah, what a load of crap. The Askin fight will be between 9-10, so won't be shown live but will be shown after the Selby fight.... that sucks!

Bollocks great lb fight potentially

hmm damn are you sure? betfair sportbook and a local danish bookie is showing livebet for the fight..

hmm damn are you sure? betfair sportbook and a local danish bookie is showing livebet for the fight..

ime, dont count on a large hedge if bet365 is not offering lb. betfair will still offer but there could be very limited liquidity.

in the relikh/barthlemy fight maybe $200 changed hands

Paddy Power also say that but Cyclone Promotions (the promoter) confirmed on Twitter that due to the decision of the broadcaster it won't be.

Should have gone with my original prediction instead of thinking about the robbery.

Askins wins in 6.

Okolie not fighting Henshaw anymore, but he will fight Rudolf Helesic from Czech Republic.

Also, Joe Cordina will go against Josh Thorne instead of Arturs Selivanovs.

Also, Townend missed weight today.
Title on the line only for Jon Kays.

I did/do favour Selby decision but wouldn't be surprised if the referee jumps in early if his opponent isn't throwing back.

I did/do favour Selby decision but wouldn't be surprised if the referee jumps in early if his opponent isn't throwing back.

I got KO at +150, 0.5u, just to whet my appetite.

Got a £50 free bet for bet365 not worth putting it on decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back