Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said in an earlier post I see great value in Davis 7-12 @3.00

Walsh really shouldn't get blown out the water but if Davis is able to reach the levels he's hyped to and the levels Mayweather etc are all adamant he can reach then he should be able to stop Walsh.

Or the safer option to lump on; David 7-12 or DEC @1.80.

I like the safer option alot, Davis seemed to struggle with his weight a bit and can see him tiring a bit, maybe struggling to get the KO if it goes long

1.5u on N'Jikam to beat Murata @2.50

Starting in 20 mins.

Just got home from the gym. Any LB on the fight? How were the first 3 rounds?

Just got home from the gym. Any LB on the fight? How were the first 3 rounds?

N'Jikam started well but just been dropped in round 4, backing up too much, Murata looking for the power shot and it landed. Looks to be his fight now.

Looks like it'll be a very wide decision to Murata now, since the knockdown he's dominated and look very impressive. A much needed new face on the international scene.

WHAT THE FUCK!? N'Jikam wins a split decision.....

If anyone was going to get robbed there I'd assume it would be N'Jikam fighting against Murata in Japan. I thought Murata took 11/12 rounds, with at least 1 10-8 round for the knockdown and dominated a few others.... speechless.... but a win for me nonetheless.

Not exaggerating when I say that could very well be one of the biggest robberies of all time..... absolutely insane. Happy I won a decent amount of cash there but feel bad for Murata he dominated throughout.

Davis dec now +540 on bf exchange
Rd7-9 +370
Rd10-12 +700

So u could get +102 effective on Davis 7-12 or dec

Last edited:
Escandon up to +1600...
Do you guys think it's worth a stab?

The odds on the McG / Mayweather potential bout continue to amaze me.. better odds on Floyd against an amateur than backing Crawford tonight against Diaz a 20-1 Olympic gold medalist.

I want that fight to happen just so I can increase my net wealth by 9 to 11% in one night.

The odds on the McG / Mayweather potential bout continue to amaze me.. better odds on Floyd against an amateur than backing Crawford tonight against Diaz a 20-1 Olympic gold medalist.

I want that fight to happen just so I can increase my net wealth by 9 to 11% in one night.
Last I checked Floyd was like -1100? So you're going to lay what, $1100 to win $100, $2200 to win $200 or some multiple thereof?

wait for the floyd ko prop

there is no way that mayweather can carry mcgregor for 12 rounds.

it would be too obvious after the third round when conner has alreadys shot his load and everything will be telegraphed

I have a little down on Ryan Walsh between rounds 7-9.

McCullough manages to spoil and clinch his way to survive, looks like a DEC can't see the late stoppage now.

Hehe, got the win on Walsh by KO , but I will have to admit this...McCullough was tougher than I thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back