Boxing Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of books seem to just have the big boxing fights or they are inconsistent with the lesser bouts at least. ProBoxingOdds.com shows Ladbrokes had a full array of props for Caballero/Ruiz. I use a local bookie sometimes or DirectBet to take advantage of slow moving lines or for the occasional props that are better priced and horribly juiced live lines that are available.

i saw ladbrokes but they dont service my country. you are lucky if your local bookie does props on such an obsure fight. like i mentioned before, pinnacle didnt offer either fight. because i had no access to the caballero props i ended betting on ruiz and lost when my main play wouldve been the over or caballero decision.

A lot of big dogs today and tomorrow but I can't really find value in any of them...

A lot of big dogs today and tomorrow but I can't really find value in any of them...

I've got a little on Knezevic, I've cornered at Meadowbank Sports Center before should be a good atmosphere and it's live on Spike TV at 8. Cummings has done nothing so far to justify being such a big favourite against someone with as much experience as Knezevic, shouldn't be the 14.00 I managed to get him at so definitely some value there. More just for fun whilst watching than anything but certainly value there.

Also PaddyPower have fight goes the distance at decent odds too considering neither guy has big power.

Did someone say longshot underdog with a chance? I found a stream for Spike UK that appears to work, so I'll tail you on that and tune in this afternoon:

Gogi Knezevic (+1600) vs Conrad Cummings ~$20.00 for ~$320.00

I was considering him as well, but he seems to win only against bums mostly. However, it's worth a shot, Cummings does not look anything special so far.

I'll probably take a small stab at him

Took a stab at Contreras +1500 over Jhonny Gonzalez tomorrow. Contreras the inferior fighter, obviously, but he's got power and Gonzalez doesn't have a great chin. Also Gonzalez has a ton of mileage on him and is old. Contreras is nothing special and pretty old himself for such a light weightclass, and he's been racking up wins over cans recently, but he's still got pop and as mentioned Gonzalez is worn down and his chin isn't very good. That's enough for me to take a stab at him at such a high price. Contreras also gonna have a size advantage that Gonzalez usually doesn't have to deal with. .7u Contreras +1500 for me.

Last edited:
Good enough for me, I'll tail that too for a small bet:

Francisco Contreras (+1500) vs Jhonny Gonzalez $20.00 for $300.00

Damn, looking like crap to start with, lets hope he settles into this.

Think he went down there, it cut off to an advert prematurely, fuck sake.

I've actually given up on him already and apologise for even suggesting value; not sure I've seen as bad a boxing technique in a long while. Unless there's a miracle I think he gets put away soon.

KO, he's done.

Apologies, I really didn't see it being so one sided, some of the worst gameplanning and execution I've seen.

Taylor round 2 @11.00 is my only other play tonight but that was one hell of a bad start.

Why r2 cr0w?

Just have a feeling he stops him early on.

After the first fight it just looks like 2 duds brought in to take a beating and Joubert has been stopped early before. Plus it's decent odds so just a fun bet really.

So close with round 2 there thought he had him twice. This cut has made things interesting.

Taylor cut and they are fighting hard in round 2:

Live In-Play: Josh Taylor/Warren Joubert Under 5½ (-112) ~$100.00 for ~$89.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back