Boxing Classics 12 oz Custom Lace up gloves

I say we take a vote.

I call not it.

Lol....your very safe my friend.

In all seriousness...I love the color combo on these gloves. I need to hit Juan up and finally get a pair of something.

I'm not even sure why it just irks me so badly that he gets rid of gear after "reviewing" it on here but advertises it as new but it really does haha..
His reviews are just meaningless though so I usually just check what they look like and that's it lol

I asked a question on ebay about selling as new and posting on sherdog about putting 10 rounds on them.....the response was "They are new. Thanks".

I asked a question on ebay about selling as new and posting on sherdog about putting 10 rounds on them.....the response was "They are new. Thanks".

Lol that shit just irks me.. I mean they look brand new and 10 rounds isn't shit on a pair of gloves. BUT they aren't new, they are used. The times I've sold any gear on ebay, even if it was barely used I still put used because I'm not going to lie about it.

I just honestly dislike seeing Elvis put these "reviews" up, dude doesn't use the gear to a standard that somebody could truly benefit in their choice of purchasing something because without serious time logged into gear you can't tell if it's going to last or be a complete bust.

I agree, Elvis reviews are a joke. I dont think he really even boxes. I honest to god think he's some rich kid who buys stuff because he's a fan of the sport, smacks the bag in his moms basement (if he even does that...)then sell on ebay.

Or else,

He reviews it on SD to try to get people interested, then puts them on ebay hoping sherdoggers are looking to buy....but I dont know why he would do that unless he really is just a gear freak who dosent train or fight.

Either way, his reviews are useless and a joke.

He is an even bigger troll than Payak.
*sigh I was serious interested in these gloves, now thinking twice about it*

Last edited:
I just know that elvis fan looks like "comic book guy" from the simpsons. I bet he's sitting in his basement drinking Mt dew code red, discussing the latest star trek movie on some forum and pretending to be a boxer.

I also bet that he bought that Dragon ball Z BJJ gi but dosent do BJJ....

You are paying full price.. Why not just order from Juan instead of someone else's custom gloves? Seems silly.

I just know that elvis fan looks like "comic book guy" from the simpsons. I bet he's sitting in his basement drinking Mt dew code red, discussing the latest star trek movie on some forum and pretending to be a boxer.

Lol....his own personal "Androids Dungeon".

Elvis now has his custom r2c c17s for sale on eBay. Amazingly, they are also "new".

Lol, who is this guy haha?!?!?!

Lmaoooooo @ the detailed image of that.

But wow @ "reviewing" gear after only 10 rounds. 10 rounds isn't half of a full training session for me, no idea what this guy is actually doing.

Lmaoooooo @ the detailed image of that.

But wow @ "reviewing" gear after only 10 rounds. 10 rounds isn't half of a full training session for me, no idea what this guy is actually doing.

I don't have a problem with the 10 round review. I have a problem with the reviewing them then selling as new on eBay. He is either scamming the buyers or us. 10 rounds isn't a lot of course but it does take away the "new" title. And why spend the money to buy customs and wait the waiting period just to sell them off? The dude is baghead.

I agree with you taskmaster but i think too many people on here get all flustered about what he does....If thats what he wants to do with his time and money more power to him....just take his reviews for basically what they are...preliminary reviews...My boxeos didnt really start landing on the knuckles till i put about 60 rounds on them....but now they are perfect training gloves.

Back