Boxing bag right hand punch (video)

Doesn't matter when I'm moving my head out of the center line. The speed I'm going combined with a feint, and you can't react proactively.
you load the punch and flair your elbows. You have no static head, shoulder, or hand movement. No one needs to be proactive in counter punching you.

you load the punch and flair your elbows. You have no static head, shoulder, or hand movement. No one needs to be proactive in counter punching you.

I have seen one of your fights. You wouldn't go past 2 rounds with me.

ill keep up my beginner level observations as long as you keep up your beginner level technique.

So call hall of famers beginners too or stop applying double standards.

I have seen one of your fights. You wouldn't go past 2 rounds with me.

So call hall of famers beginners too or stop applying double standards.
you might be right- I went 1-1 as a boxer and 0-1 in mma. I’m not sure how that invalidates my studied eye for technique. I think we’d all like to see some sparring or fight footage of yours though.

Bad form is bad form. Hall of famers are good enough to get away with bad habits because of their elite level of experience and lifetime of training. But it’s still bad form and plenty of legends have been dropped because someone took advantage of their poor habits.

Then comment on relevant things, not beginner stuff like how much I pivot. I know what I'm doing. It's pretty insulting hearing from guys who don't box (or suck at.it ) The equivalent would be me telling a judoka his throw was wrong because it was not a hip throw. There are several ways to throw a boxing punch, some which beginners won't even think is boxing. Watch matches closely and you will see the variance

Better things to comment For instance: if that tactic would work in sparring,why it wouldn't etc.
Lol

Every single poster on this forum has more fight exp than you and have been training in combat sports longer.

I still remember your first post here back in the day. You said you knew you had "KO power" despite having never taken part in a full contact sport sport at the time. Said you knew cause your tkd padholder who was stroking you ego "acted" and "said so"

Bad form is bad form. Hall of famers are good enough to get away with bad habits because of their elite level of experience and lifetime of training. But it’s still bad form and plenty of legends have been dropped because someone took advantage of their poor habits.

They always fought the same since juniors, and won. And my form is not "Earnie Shavers level" who was off balance like a bar drunk when he missed his loopin hooks.

Lol

Every single poster on this forum has more fight exp than you and have been training in combat sports longer.

I still remember your first post here back in the day. You said you knew you had "KO power" despite having never taken part in a full contact sport sport at the time. Said you knew cause your tkd padholder who was stroking you ego "acted" and "said so"

I have had my fair share of gym warrior head cases. And you bet your ass that was full contact. Serbians are crazy. My father is Yugoslavian karate figher and he wasn't surprised at all, when I told him about them. He had his front teeth replaced.

. Said you knew cause your tkd padholder who was stroking you ego "acted" and "said so"

It was a 5th DAN assistant instructor who told me that his teeth would go if I missed the pad. and that he would hold me responsible for the cost of his dental work.

excellent punch, great form, good posture, amazing power. keep it up spacetime.

excellent punch, great form, good posture, amazing power. keep it up spacetime.

Goldenboy and Mayweather promotions were going to sign him but they were scared of him destroying all their fighters

I'm a bit concerned about this flaring elbow witch hunt. There isn't a great puncher alive who doesn't flare his elbows with the power cross, some way shape or form.

Just sayin....

They always fought the same since juniors, and won. And my form is not "Earnie Shavers level" who was off balance like a bar drunk when he missed his loopin hooks.
if someone’s elbow is coming up, their head shifting past their lead knee, their opposite hand dropping when they throw a punch you can get their trainer and coaches were on them
About it. Technique gets loose when guys are fighting. It gets messy, ugly. So they train and practice with perfect form to negate that. If your form is this bad throwing a single punch it’s going to be worse with combinations and down right awful in sparring. If(?) you ever compete it will be hard to watch.

Haha now spacetime hits harder than Ali with better form than Shavers.

if someone’s elbow is coming up, their head shifting past their lead knee, their opposite hand dropping when they throw a punch you can get their trainer and coaches were on them
About it. Technique gets loose when guys are fighting. It gets messy, ugly. So they train and practice with perfect form to negate that. If your form is this bad throwing a single punch it’s going to be worse with combinations and down right awful in sparring. If(?) you ever compete it will be hard to watch.
It’s also hilarious that he thinks his right hand is comparable to Tyson’s because of picture he found

It’s also hilarious that he thinks his right hand is comparable to Tyson’s because of picture he found

<{afrobol}>
dur i saw ali with his hands down so my hands can be down also it makes perfect sense you guys don't know boxing

I like this one mechanically (some things could be modified) . So many ways to throw a right hand.

whats with these 1 second videos? Record your sweet combos so we can marvel at excellence.

If technique gets loose when guys are fighting. It gets messy, ugly. So they train and practice with perfect form to negate that. .

You think George Foremans form on the heavy bag was perfect? <45>

Last edited:
You think George Foremans form on the heavy bag was perfect? <45>

he wasn't a beginner with less than 6 months of training hitting a bag propped up by pillows either. plus he had coaches, dedication, and competition experience. All things that qualify him to be a boxer and gave him reasons for doing what he was doing.

Back