Boxing bag right hand punch (video)

That’s honestly not a hard punch considering how loaded up and planted you were.

You need to engage the legs, sit on your punch instead of just rotating the torso and going thru the motions with the foot pivot, actually you barely pivoted

Lol of course not. I'm wearing tight jeans.

but please spacetime just make your thread were you post all these videos. Sure some will participate but dont make a new thread about any small image / videoclip. It pollutes the forum a lot.

Oh so Frode can post 5 second threads of wheel kicks to a beer can, but I have to stick to one thread?

Try do that when you are in defense like counter punch Floyd jr. doing you would surprise everyone with that but doing only that people would see that coming and counter punch left hook you

Try do that when you are in defense like counter punch Floyd jr. doing you would surprise everyone with that but doing only that people would see that coming and counter punch left hook you

I would certainly not spam it if that's what you're saying. Maybe once in a fight.

That’s honestly not the reason man. I’m not here to shit on you either (Most of the time)

We will just agree to disagree then. There is no single way to throw a right hand, and there's pros and cons to every variation. Jeans definately impacts how much I sink into the punch.

but please spacetime just make your thread were you post all these videos. Sure some will participate but dont make a new thread about any small image / videoclip. It pollutes the forum a lot.

Agree 100 %

You are seriously drilling aerial kicks for fights and not just for shits and giggles? I have lived in that world. Any competent fighter below the age of 70 can spot aerial kicks a mile away.

Here's the infamous beer can kick, lol.

I think my non sexy punch is more likely to land:rolleyes:

But let's hear from the haters in here:)

Lets spar. You can only box. I can only do arial or spinning kicks.

Lets spar. You can only box. I can only do arial or spinning kicks.

Oh no! :D You will gas in 90 seconds. And I will wave hello each time you land. Spin and aerial kickers tend to be very proud of themselves when they land. This usually means no guard.

This is an Olympic alternate in Taekwondo against Lebanner who's had 6 pro boxing fights. :rolleyes:

Well I can't make you open just one thread about yourself but its gotten to a point were I either not visit stand Up section or put you on ignore and I bet that I am not the only one.

So do what you want but then thats it at least for myself and I dont like using ignore.

Can we get a 'Rocky' Style training montage of all the 3 second clips?

Back