Boxing Analysts Wrong Again About Conor *Videos*

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Atlas says he watched a couple of Conors "Bigger" fights and sees hes a calculated counter puncher. Same as Floyd just, of course, not even close to the same level.

Jim Lampley essentially says the same thing. That he recently saw a couple McGregor fights and realized hes a counter puncher not an attacker. That hes not going to attack Floyd and its going to be a terribly boring fight.

The boxing world as a whole lives in a bubble. Conor attacks with a furious pace when he needs to. But when he knows the other fighter is coming for him aggressively he counter attacks. He can fight and knock you out going forward or backward.

Ive said before. These guys don't even know Floyds opponent yet they are analyzing the fight. Boxing is a bubble where they think the world of combat sports cant touch them. Its just a bunch of cans compared to the "Sweet Science".

Conor probably will not win but for these assholes to basically imply that he doesn't punch people in the face for a living....and is a 2 time world champion at it? I think Atlas called him a "pedestrian". They just don't know what the fuck they're talking about. They don't follow MMA or its evolution. They cant even imagine somebody from *ANY* combat sport having ANY success in a boxing ring with top boxers. They have their heads stuck up their asses IMO.

Last edited:
Conor knocks him out in the first round.

Anyone that that is dumb enough to think Conor has even a remote chance in this fight are going to be laying very low on sherdog after the fight .....

Anyone that that is dumb enough to think Conor has even a remote chance in this fight are going to be laying very low on sherdog after the fight .....
that night after conor smashes floyd i will quote your comment and make you cry

I think that Bryce Harper can win Wimbledon...

I mean, he hits balls with sticks, right?

Its one thing to expect Floyd to win (which I do) its another to basically say Conor cant win, has no chance and will look like a novice. I dont believe that shit for a second. I bet Conor lands, I bet Conor does better than theses assholes think and I wouldnt be suprised if it goes the distance.

For Floyd to live up to what these guys are saying he better make it look like bully beatdown.

Yeah, how dare people that analyse boxing for a living have an opinion on Conor's boxing.....derp.

Listen up bud, if these guys are telling you something, as well as a multitude of trainers and professional boxers, you should listen to them, they know what the fuck they are talking about.

Yeah, the ignorance of some of the boxing media has really been shown up, I don't have an issue with them thinking Floyd will win easily, that's an understandable opinion for them to have.

But from a lot of the things coming out their mouths it's very clear that their opinions are based on some generic mma guy they seen once on TV.

I truly believe Conor will surprise a lot of people...

Yeah, how dare people that analyse boxing for a living have an opinion on Conor's boxing.....derp.

Listen up bud, if these guys are telling you something, as well as a multitude of trainers and professional boxers, you should listen to them, they know what the fuck they are talking about.
It's you that should listen to them, they basically admit they haven't even seen Conor fight...

That's not an expert opinion in my book.

WTF are you talking about TS? Conor is a counter puncher. In every fight except Diaz 1 and Alvarez.

Well said, op. Yeah McGregor's chances may be low on paper, but the arrogance of these boxing analysts is so annoying. It's like elitism meets fighting.

I don't think they are smart enough to realize that they should lay low.

WTF are you talking about TS? Conor is a counter puncher. In every fight except Diaz 1 and Alvarez.

Theres MANY fights where he was the aggressor and won off that aggressive attack. Siver,Brando,Max (til he got injured), Mendes.

Atlas says he watched a couple of Conors "Bigger" fights and sees hes a calculated counter puncher. Same as Floyd just, of course, not even close to the same level.

Jim Lampley essentially says the same thing. That he recently saw a couple McGregor fights and realized hes a counter puncher not an attacker. That hes not going to attack Floyd and its going to be a terribly boring fight.

The boxing world as a whole lives in a bubble. Conor attacks with a furious pace when he needs to. But when he knows the other fighter is coming for him aggressively he counter attacks. He can fight and knock you out going forward or backward.

Ive said before. These guys don't even know Floyds opponent yet they are analyzing the fight. Boxing is a bubble where they think the world of combat sports cant touch them. Its just a bunch of cans compared to the "Sweet Science".

Conor probably will not win but for these assholes to basically imply that he doesn't punch people in the face for a living....and is a 2 time world champion at it? I think Atlas called him a "pedestrian". They just don't know what the fuck they're talking about. They don't follow MMA or its evolution. They cant even imagine somebody from *ANY* combat sport having ANY success in a boxing ring with top boxers. They have their heads stuck up their asses IMO.

How dare these Boxing analysts that been analyzing and training boxers for more time than your life span say a fucking amateur thats 0 - 0 in Boxing not stand a chance against the best boxer of our era ? News flash Conor is a pedestrian in the ring with Floyd. Do you know who Floyd Mayweather is ? Also your acting like Conor isnt fighting the best boxer of our era. He isnt just fighting a boxer hes fighting the greatest of all time you dunce. That would be like a guy that plays water hoops going against Lebron James on the basketball court. Do you really expect a Boxing analyses to give Conor a chance against Floyd Mayweather in the boxing ring ? We literally been watching Floyd pick off the best WWs of his Era left and right for 11 years while amassing a 49 - 0 record. You really expect anyone with a shred of common sense to give a guy whos never done the sport a chance against him while the greatest boxers of his sport cant even beat him ? Floyd beaten Canelo, Manny, Marcos Maidana, Miguel Cotto, Oscar De la Hoya, Luis Castillo, Juan Marquez, and the list goes on and on and Boxing analysts should give a guy with a 0 - 0 record a shot against him ?

Put the pipe down please its doing harm to your brain upload_2017-6-27_22-47-11.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not how Sherdog works ... unfortunately.

They should put their accounts up if they're so confident in Conor.

Well said, op. Yeah McGregor's chances may be low on paper, but the arrogance of these boxing analysts is so annoying. It's like elitism meets fighting.
giphy.gif

Right how dare these Boxing analysts give a guy with 0 - 0 record no chance against the GOAT of boxing ? Those guys are some retards.

Back