Boxers with the most padded records

Every fighter has a padded record, no one fights all top competition.

Guys like Inoue and Lomanchenko started fighting tough fighter almost from the start of their career. Someone like Oscar de la Hoya fought a really impressive lineup once heft the early part of his career out of the way.

Cesar Rene Cuenca went 40-odd without a loss without fighting anyone at all.

Talking of Senor Cuenca, what's that Brazilian cruiserweight whose entire record is composed of ringers (i.e. 40 year olds who have only ever fought against other dudes that have fought him)?

EDIT: William Fernando Souza Bezerra. Go to Boxrec & look at the records of like, the first 35 guys he beat. They only have fights versus him, & against like a selection of the other guys he'd fought up to that point in time. Shady as fuck.

Gotta be the most padded record since all those Bob Arum & King fighters were built up on the midwest circuit back inthe early 90s, fighting the same two dudes under like seventeen different names...

http://boxrec.com/boxer/536325

Marciano didn't fight for the title until his 41st fight. His 49-0 record is far less impressive when you consider that fact.

Lamar Clark might be the biggest example lol

I rate Carlos Zarate and he was a very good fighter but his record is def padded. Like 30 guys on his wins never even won a fight before fighting him, and like half of them never even fought another boxer outside Zarate

JCC Jr, LSC and Vaughn Bean are others.

Lamar Clark might be the biggest example lol

I rate Carlos Zarate and he was a very good fighter but his record is def padded. Like 30 guys on his wins never even won a fight before fighting him, and like half of them never even fought another boxer outside Zarate

JCC Jr, LSC and Vaughn Bean are others.
Chavez jr is a good example

Back