Boxers with huge no win streaks

GriffinLHWChamp

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm just a casual boxing fan more of a combat sports fan in general but I was going through boxrec recently and I can't believe some of the guys that are allowed to box. How is this allowed? I found a fighter who had an 89 fight winless streak. He went 0-86-3. I just don't understand firstly how this guy could even be allowed to compete at all and second who would bother to fight him. I'm seriously concerned for the health of some of these guys. The fighter I'm looking at is Maxen Girke

How does this end up happening in boxing? Are these guys part of a boxing gym? Do they how a trainer? A corner man? I just find it hard to fathom.

doesnt get stopped hardly ever, he knows his job and does it well, lots of fighters like this who make a good living being an opponent, giving an upcoming fighter a veteran to fight against who isnt going to win but is hard to figure out/stop

its not rocket science

Jake Pauls opponents got to get their impressive records somewhere.

Like I'm joking but how do you think the impressive records of the guys that guys with impressive records beat who lose to guys with more impressive records get their impressive records?

Plenty of guys at the bottom who make somewhat of a living out of being a record padder.

Fonz Alexander 8 - 160 -1

Campbell hattons next opponent is so skilled he has 2 wins over the guy , after the first win over a guy with 110 losses his team decided to go back for more once he racked up another 20 some losses. Disgusting what commissions and promoters get away with

Because if he wins, his phone will stop ringing

Back