BOXERS VS MIXED MARTIAL ARTISTS - WHO PUNCHES HARDER?

vadrigar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Winner - 989 Anthony Yarde

Last edited:
Since boxers can fight in mma and vice versa, it's the person not the art that matters.

Last edited:
yeah.. Rose defo cracks harder than Cotto, Mosley

<26>

These punching machines are number one bullshit. I saw Kriss Angel hitting 999 on them on an episode he was with GSP. Criss Angel confirmed harder puncher than George Foreman.

These punching machines are number one bullshit. I saw Kriss Angel hitting 999 on them on an episode he was with GSP. Criss Angel confirmed harder puncher than George Foreman.

And as expected, Holloway crushes Holyfield's number. Those boxers just never seen nu-technique like this.

Great "scientific" study TS...
<36><36>

All we know is nobody can take that left hand. That's all we need to know.

Conor bless

DC had the highest score of the MMA guys.

Doesn't prove squat, but still kind of fun to watch.

Boxers on average because they specialize with there hands but atheltic attributes can make the difference with both.

Boxer's tend to generate more power with less wind up, their punches come at different angles and are set up with a different base than the majority of MMA strikers. The energy for a punch really starts in the legs and because there is no kicking or take downs in Boxing, the boxers are most often in position to generate more powerful punches. Also boxers tend to keep their power punches short and crisp with the power coming from the torque from their whole body moving, on average MMA punchers tend to have much longer unrefined striking with less power and torque. Obviously there are a lot of powerful punchers in MMA but on average the boxers generate more power especially with those bigger gloves, more surface area and hand protection.

What kind of question is this?

The supposed hardest puncher in MMA went to boxing and had no power what so ever.

Same for Mike Perry. No power what so ever.

What is this forums obsession with boxers? Go to a boxing forum dorks.

211tqhs.jpg

I got bored watching the video after a few minutes, but the only honest punch I saw was Tyrone Nurse at 3:25.

He probably doesn't give a shit, he only has a few KO wins in forty fights anyway.

Back