boxer's brat punches, kicks opponent's groin during the weigh-in (pics, vid)

No, people in this thread are defending that shit behaviour and we know why.

But keep your head in the sand with your 'whatever's"

It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with reality.

But whatever, right?
Wait are you really trying to inject racial politics into this?
Dude you got issues

No, people in this thread are defending that shit behaviour and we know why.

But keep your head in the sand with your 'whatever's"

It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with reality.

But whatever, right?

Some people see racism everywhere. . .

I woulda back handed that little punk. You wanna dish it out be ready to get it returned.

And we all know that if the roles were reversed and Willie brought up some kid (black) and he did that this thread would devolve in to a warroom type of thread and there would be no talk of "raising him right" "Blood is thicker than water"

There is only showing respect and raising your kids in this manner and not talking your fucking brats to inappropriate place. I.E. on the stage during a weigh in for a fight.
Your blood is thin bro.

That kids been raised right
Family first, loyalty above all laws, touch me and I'll respond with force
Fuck is the problem here?
Problem is kid's a bitch, and anyone supporting him is, too.

Wow what a little turd lol.

Hopefully that kid's father gets his ass whooped and black dude points him out in the crowd afterward.

the kid is an asshole for doing that he has no discipline or respect for adults.

this also makes his father indirectly seem unprofessional as this is a boxing match and not some street fight.

The guy who got kicked handled it well.

I work in afterschool care, the kids always seem to miss when punching or kicking the balls (it happens pretty often). The proportions of an adult always seem to confuse them.

props to the fighter for handling it well.

hoping the kid's father puts his son in his place. that is no way to conduct himself

Back