Boxer vs. 2 Cops, this why you need to get cops who are physically capable

i always wondered that also, I don't know how their drug testing works. You would think a government job would have rigorous random drug testing but i doubt it. The sheriffs are on the sauce bigtime. Looking like KIMO and Tito Ortiz and shit.
I remember a few young cops who I had no clue were cops but were at a college party in Santa Barbara, they were like 27 and 30 younger cops but they were smoking joints and doing lines this was back in 2005 when I was in college, I later saw them in uniform and was like wtf those were the guys from the party they were cops yet were blazing it up and doing lines.

Nothing new in a country where cops are not armed.

Also at a point you used the baton on the head as deadly force is justified.

Even with the collapsible crap they give out now you can do some damage with good blows to the head especially to the back of the head.

Also go for the knee cap to bring them down.

This boxers wife got tazed and he went bezerk on those cops, this is one boxer you dont want to mess with, but he man handled those cops like they were flyweights. This is why I dont get why they have skinny guys or females who are tiny on the police force, this guy wrecked both of those cops with ease.

It's extremely unfair to say those guys were too weak or unfit to be cops. That boxer was just a beast. Those cops hung in there and ate shots and kept fighting. I don't think they were cowardly or incapable, just outmatched by a large and extremely skilled fighter on the angriest day of his life.

Dunno if the tazing was justified or not, but if you have to taze a woman, put her husband in cuffs first. Most husbands will fight back in those circumstances.

tumblr_lp22v3IZFz1r0xubzo1_500.gif

It's extremely unfair to say those guys were too weak or unfit to be cops. That boxer was just a beast. Those cops hung in there and ate shots and kept fighting. I don't think they were cowardly or incapable, just outmatched by a large and extremely skilled fighter on the angriest day of his life.

Dunno if the tazing was justified or not, but if you have to taze a woman, put her husband in cuffs first. Most husbands will fight back in those circumstances.
i dont think she got tased. she had circulatory problems from the article one poster posted.

Lei Tai has nothing to do with Tai Chi. Lei Tai is full contact fighting that is very similar to sanshou.

Don't let the ''tai" fool you.

Tai Chi does have a form of sparring but it looks like this:

Actually Lei Tai is the platform they fight on. There is even something called water lei tai which is the platform surround by a water moat like in the second or third Karate Kid.

Well he is black, so he is definitely going to prison for that outburst.

It wasn’t just a matter of superior striking, it was a matter of superior physicality. They had no better shot of getting him down (individually) than they did outstriking him. A coordinated attack working in unison was their only chance at subduing him.

That's what I mean.
If you can't tackle a guy from behind while he's engaged with someone else, you need to find a new line of work.

That's what I mean.
If you can't tackle a guy from behind while he's engaged with someone else, you need to find a new line of work.
I would agree with that. They should have much stricter physical fitness, strength, and coordination/dexterity requirements. Sloppy oafs have no business working a beat. There are plenty of roles in law enforcement for the athletically retarded, all of them in an office.

I thought boxing was useless in a streetfight. His opponents even had weapons.

I'm a boxer first and foremost but I did some judo, bjj, and muay thai back in the day. That's basically me in a fight against multiple opponents if they taze my pigeon and were also manlets.

I always heard the exact opposite. In a streetfight, the last thing you want to do is end up on the ground (in fear of having your opponents buddy boot you in the head). Apparently your supposed to box and circle in a street fight, so you always have your attacker (s) infront of you.

With that being said, the last time I was in a street fight was 14 years ago, and I got stabbed. All the training in the world isn't going to help when the other person has a weapon.

I think they had to allow weak females on the force because it was considered sexist, discriminatory, you should be on the force only if you are physically capable, male or female, but I seen some super skinny or weak nonathletic females on the force, just the other day this short Mexican female officer was trying to control a situation over some rowdy chicks fighting in line and they toss her off them like she was a bug, it took the bigger officer to pull the two girls apart.

A quick glance through my feed on Instagram and I see shit like this all the time with itty bitty blonde ‘fitness’ officers who weigh maybe 130 lbs. with all of their gear on.

If it ever came down to it, they would die, I would live and I was have a standard issue M&P and some hand cuffs for some kinky stuff with the girlfriend for later.

I thought boxing was useless in a streetfight. His opponents even had weapons.

I'm a boxer first and foremost but I did some judo, bjj, and muay thai back in the day. That's basically me in a fight against multiple opponents if they taze my pigeon and were also manlets.
I don't know who said boxing was useless in a street fight but prime example that negates that right here + I've witnessed on more than one occasion my work m8,who was only an amateur,take out more than one fool that was acting up.

And it's aaaaaalll over!

*Edit*: also Cecil Peoples scored it 10-9 for the cops (obligatory response)

If you hold out for awesome people, you're going to have about 3 cops per County. This is a sad truth. The situation with prison guards is even worse. In some areas they'll take pretty much anyone.

Well at least he has some skills to defend himself in prison/ jail

Yeah. And I say that as someone who has little interesting in actually going to train boxing and wrestling.

I enjoy the historical, artistic, philosophical and sport elements of martial arts in addition to just the raw fighting element, and I have gravitated more toward karate and taekwondo and judo.

But yeah, if you just want to learn how to go beat a dude's ass and you want to pick these skills up as quickly as possible, go do boxing and wrestling for a year and you'll probably be ready to handle most untrained dudes you run across on the street, provided you're not way outsized.
Muay Thai and BJJ works just as good after a year against untrained guys. Guys who know how to fight is where something like boxing is beneficial to use against them becauase most fights start with guys swinging fists. Wrestling, like Judo is great at keeping the fight where you want it, whether on the ground or on the feet. The actual best thing would be to train all of them. The reason why MMA now days is more than just wrestleboxers. Hell, even the ones who only seem to box and wrestle know how to deal with kicks and subs. And can easily use them if they need to. (IE Sonnen vs Shogun)

Back