Boxer vs. 2 Cops, this why you need to get cops who are physically capable

You can't win against the police but how do you stand by and watch someone do that to someone you love? I've seen too much corruption in the police to not feel happy watching that. Too bad he's fucked.

Don’t be a piece of shit and put yourself in that position in the first place. I highly doubt they ran up on this lady and tased her for no reason. I don’t know the whole story, but he should have tried harder to get her to comply with what ever the fuzz was asking of her.

I completely understand his reaction to it though.

Don’t be a piece of shit and put yourself in that position in the first place. I highly doubt they ran up on this lady and tased her for no reason. I don’t know the whole story, but he should have tried harder to get her to comply with what ever the fuzz was asking of her.

I completely understand his reaction to it though.
Not enough footage to determine if she acted like a piece of shit. Some police look for reasons to bother you. I always shut my mouth and comply, but it's not hard for me to imagine a power crazed cop harrassing someone because they weren't ultra respectful.

IF you notice in the video the smaller guy takes his baton stick out and hits him as hard as he can and the boxer guy just gets even more angry and doesn't even feel the pain

the Police officers are trained in Tai Chi
"and hits him as hard as he can"
"gets even more angry and doesn't even feel the pain"

You on that assumption time, benny!

I studied feng shou kung fu, it is Tai chi in origin. We had full contact sparring every session near enough. The slow shit was warm ups and learning forms. It had some interesting techniques in it that I used fighting in K1.
You fought in K-1?

After the first guy got flipped, not a single attempt to take him down to the ground and neutralize his obviously superior striking?

<{hughesimpress}>

There was nothing those cops could do, they were outmatched in every single area. Cops did have some chins on them though, dude was throwing some bombs. Wonder why they didn't tase him too.

Nice scrap. Man's got the right to defend his woman even if she's a cunt.

Even physically fit and capable cops are gonna get their asses handed to them by someone who is even a recreational trainer fighter. Unless they are serious about their own MMA, BJJ training etc.

This boxers wife got tazed and he went bezerk on those cops, this is one boxer you dont want to mess with, but he man handled those cops like they were flyweights. This is why I dont get why they have skinny guys or females who are tiny on the police force, this guy wrecked both of those cops with ease.

what country is that? if that was the US wouldnt the normal cops just shoot the guy or stab him?? surprised he did not get shot. In lot of countries in the world you would of been shot already dead or beaten into coma.

I think all cops should at least be physically lean and body mass strong like combat soldiers are in military. from what i have seen few militaries have guys who are bodybuilder or strongman strong or that jacked but most active combat duty ground soldiers seem to be able to run far distance, carry lots of weight and be lean and strong. I think that would be ideal for police.

weapons help.

And at certain point you have to let it go you cannot expect all cops to be 6´2 and 210lbs jacked muscluarly and even if they are how does that help against that boxer guy as much? Or what if you come up against 6´4 265lbs? sure you got better chance then the 5´8 140lb guy. But cops should always use weapons and take it one step higher to win.

Damn, that boxer had it all. Punches, kicks and it looked like even a bit of judo.

Truly a complete fighter.
One training camp and he's the ufc champ.

Also, I've watched a few corrupt cop vids on YouTube the last few days, and it was nice to see cops get their asses kicked for once.

lol tons of posters around here say that. Well maybe they don't go as far as to say it's useless but the oft touted narrative around here is that boxing isn't real fighting and most fights go to the ground so it's not that useful after the first few punches. Having been a regular of the boxing and striking forum, I've seen quite a few posters who have claimed they'd "just double leg" or low kick world class boxers or that boxing isn't real fighting lol. Even in the Berry I've seen posters who'd claim they'd finish prime Tyson with low kicks or some shit.

f8cking boxing!!! pussy crap with no elbows, no knees, no kicks. hate watching it think kickboxing way more cool. But i have seen people say that. I agree and think in mma or 1 on 1 fight in cage or something mma is superior and grappling has it superior advantage but in the streets or in some bar brawl i would still favor the large athletic grappler to slam or judo throw etc. But there no denying i think that someone who has good hands and power can fuck you up quick and your only defense from that would be the clinch or trip takedown at that point.

I think also that in fights the front teep kick is not used enough. i no expert but to me that is one of the best defensive and best kicks to throw in some bar or street fight you wont likely get it picked out or expose yourself.

After the first guy got flipped, not a single attempt to take him down to the ground and neutralize his obviously superior striking?

<{hughesimpress}>

The guy was in hulk mode those cops were physically weak he was rag dolling them how could they take him down when he just tossed them off him when they grabbed him trying to

<{hughesimpress}>

"After the first guy got flipped..."

I think you answered your own question. The guy was obviously a far superior grappler as well. You see your partner get tossed on his ass like a child and think the best option is to attempt to grapple with him?

That was actually a pretty nice osoto-gari (or maybe tai-otoshi). I'm impressed.

It's the UK so the guy can just say he was grumpy cuz his flight was delayed and get some community service.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

That's the closest thing I've seen to "filling the room with uppercuts".

Had to have been a sherdogger.

You can't win against the police but how do you stand by and watch someone do that to someone you love? I've seen too much corruption in the police to not feel happy watching that. Too bad he's fucked.

Maybe I'm missing something but where (other than OP) does it say the cops wrongfully tased his wife?

The confrontation began after a woman believed to be travelling with him fell over at security. It is thought that the man lashed out after complaining about flights.

A police spokesman told the site: "The attacker was an Englishman who was worried about his wife. She had circulatory problems."

So flights were grounded and people were forced to wait at the airport - but when did his wife get tased? I hope, for his sake, she actually DID get tased, because stomping a few police officers for simply being a disgruntled traveler is not going to look good in front of the impending judge.

I wish one more of those little fuckers showed up. 3 on 1 would have been a solid matchup.

Those motherfuckers got dusted like action movie extras.

Back