Boxer vs. 2 Cops, this why you need to get cops who are physically capable

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This boxers wife got tazed and he went bezerk on those cops, this is one boxer you dont want to mess with, but he man handled those cops like they were flyweights. This is why I dont get why they have skinny guys or females who are tiny on the police force, this guy wrecked both of those cops with ease.

I would take anyone who trained in fighting, bare handed and emotional over two regular physically fit adults any day.

That’s why we give police weapons.

They’re not meant to be scrappers.

I would take anyone who trained in fighting, bare handed and emotional over two regular physically fit adults any day.

That’s why we give police weapons.

They’re not meant to be scrappers.

IF you notice in the video the smaller guy takes his baton stick out and hits him as hard as he can and the boxer guy just gets even more angry and doesn't even feel the pain

the Police officers are trained in Tai Chi

Im not advocating for police violence but

You might want to make sure you got control of a man before you dispense violence to his woman

Also i agree that the police should be much more physically capable than they are and often wonder if that has anything to do with the shootings

Im not advocating for police violence but

You might want to make sure you got control of a man before you dispense violence to his woman

Also i agree that the police should be much more physically capable than they are and often wonder if that has anything to do with the shootings

I think they had to allow weak females on the force because it was considered sexist, discriminatory, you should be on the force only if you are physically capable, male or female, but I seen some super skinny or weak nonathletic females on the force, just the other day this short Mexican female officer was trying to control a situation over some rowdy chicks fighting in line and they toss her off them like she was a bug, it took the bigger officer to pull the two girls apart.

Damn, that boxer had it all. Punches, kicks and it looked like even a bit of judo.

Truly a complete fighter.

How did that boxer judo flip that one cop with ease? Maybe he used to trane Strikeforce?

maybe if a cop could throw a good left hook they'd stop shooting people so much.

Stupid. Now not only did his wife get tazed but now he gets locked up for aggravated assault of a police officer, resisting arrest, and probably 9 other charges they manage to come up with.

Dude can fucking scrap though

Lots of scumbags out there with a badge. Can't blame the guy for defending his wife. Good work.

I thought boxing was useless in a streetfight. His opponents even had weapons.

Damn, that boxer had it all. Punches, kicks and it looked like even a bit of judo.

Truly a complete fighter.

I'm a boxer first and foremost but I did some judo, bjj, and muay thai back in the day. That's basically me in a fight against multiple opponents if they taze my pigeon and were also manlets.

Glock > boxer. Lesson learned, don’t neuter your police force.

Looks like some London pussy cops who don't carry guns.

In America... black guy... cops shoot first.

Says who?
lol tons of posters around here say that. Well maybe they don't go as far as to say it's useless but the oft touted narrative around here is that boxing isn't real fighting and most fights go to the ground so it's not that useful after the first few punches. Having been a regular of the boxing and striking forum, I've seen quite a few posters who have claimed they'd "just double leg" or low kick world class boxers or that boxing isn't real fighting lol. Even in the Berry I've seen posters who'd claim they'd finish prime Tyson with low kicks or some shit.

lol tons of posters around here say that. Well maybe they don't go as far as to say it's useless but the oft touted narrative around here is that boxing isn't real fighting and most fights go to the ground so it's not that useful after the first few punches. Having been a regular of the boxing and striking forum, I've seen quite a few posters who have claimed they'd "just double leg" or low kick world class boxers or that boxing isn't real fighting lol. Even in the Berry I've seen posters who'd claim they'd finish prime Tyson with low kicks or some shit.
Hell even Renzo Gracie used boxing to fuck up some dude in a street fight lol

Lots of scumbags out there with a badge. Can't blame the guy for defending his wife. Good work.

Lol that “good work” will solidify visitations though a window pane for the next couple years. A truly idiotic move.

That's funny.

While I guess if someone could only choose ONE discipline for self-defense, then I would probably recommend a grappling art for the reasons that we all know.

But even for self-defense purposes, you're at a real disadvantage if you know nothing about striking. One striking style + one grappling style would put you in a great position to handle the fight wherever it goes.

If someone came to me and said they just want to learn to fight and that's it--they don't care anything about the sport or the art, they just want to learn to fight quickly--I'd say go learn boxing and wrestling.

Personally, I like the karate + judo combo, but that's just because I'm a mark for traditional Japanese styles.

Back