Boxer drops a dude but gets KO'd instantly

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What a BS call for the KO win. You can clearly see him stop defending.

Barker was an impressive guy. He could have just stayed at the commonwealth level, but he risked it in deeper waters a few times.

I mean, he bounced up so quick no one got much time to react.

I clocked Barker @ .25 ROMs (Romero's) per sec with that pop-up. Impressive for an athlete of this level to net that.

BS knockout but he should have defended himself or kept going for another kockdown

Someone approves this post

Sergio-Mart%C3%ADnez5212014.jpg

Never seen that before. Don't think anyone can be blamed but it should be a no contest imo. Ref called to stop when barker popped up, but Daniels had already thrown another punch before that, as he stopped barker was already throwing his shot back. Unusual and unfortunate

Unfortunate timing there. You can see he let his guard down because the ref was stepping in to call the KD.

Think so?
When Barker gets back up Samuel throws another punch.

After Samuel throws a follow up punch he then stops as the ref puts his hand on him with the command to stop boxing. It was just a bit of a freak event but Barker punched after the referee had stepped in. Should have been a DQ not a KO

After Samuel throws a follow up punch he then stops as the ref puts his hand on him with the command to stop boxing. It was just a bit of a freak event but Barker punched after the referee had stepped in. Should have been a DQ not a KO

Definitely.
It should have been a DQ. I just meant that I can understand why Barker would throw right away.

Definitely.
It should have been a DQ. I just meant that I can understand why Barker would throw right away.

I'd rather see a NC. To put a loss on Barkers record because he was caught in the moment feels wrong to me. That didn't look like a deliberate foul. He stood up, got popped, jumped back, and as soon as his feet land he launches the hook.

In a case like this I don't really see either guy at fault. Just NC the whole thing and do it again if they want imo.

I'd rather see a NC. To put a loss on Barkers record because he was caught in the moment feels wrong to me. That didn't look like a deliberate foul. He stood up, got popped, jumped back, and as soon as his feet land he launches the hook.

In a case like this I don't really see either guy at fault. Just NC the whole thing and do it again if they want imo.

Whoops... that's what I meant: NC.

Back