Bow down to your new queen (Ariane Lipski joins the UFC)

or maybe i dont like people who are disrespectful, spoilt and entitled.

Did it not occur to you that its possible to like a fighter for their skills, but also their personality.

Joanna is disrespectful and rude, Valentina is spoiled and entitled (and massively overrated by annoying sherdoggers). Thats the reason I dont like either of them. (Valentina's sister on the other hand seems very nice, respectful and well spoken - I like her, god knows how she and Val ended up so different)

its the same reason I like Rose (polite, respectful, humble) and dont like Carla esparza (mean, spiteful and entitled)

<Huh2>

Rose is one of the most mentally unstable fighters ive ever seen and bullied other girls on TUF. Now she's sitting back not fighting and saying the other girls have to prove themselves, when she herself got a title shot while being 1-1. Montano is the definition of entitled. Cussing out Helwani for reporting the news and making a ridiculous amount of excuses for a failed weight cut is far worse than anything Valentina has done.

So far both of these girls have been awful champs. Shit personalities and holding the division up. Make weight and fight. Ronda and Joanna had shit personalities too, but they fought frequently and defended their belts. That's what matters.

Last edited:
To tell the truth I think this Lipski girl is a wee bit overrated, interesting addition to the division though.

C1YRnQIzuTS._SL1000_.png

Did you guys know that Dan Severn was in Queen ??

Super pretty. But her hand skills suck. She just stands and swings. I will enjoy looking at her. But I doubt I'll enjoy her fights. I doubt she'll be champ.

Joanna is disrespectful and rude, Valentina is spoiled and entitled (and massively overrated by annoying sherdoggers). Thats the reason I dont like either of them. (Valentina's sister on the other hand seems very nice, respectful and well spoken - I like her, god knows how she and Val ended up so different)

<PlusJuan>

Last edited:
<Huh2>

Rose is one of the most mentally unstable fighters ive ever seen and bullied other girls on TUF. Now she's sitting back not fighting and saying the other girls have to prove themselves, when she herself got a title shot while being 1-1. Montano is the definition of entitled. Cussing out Helwani for reporting the news and making a ridiculous amount of excuses for a failed weight cut is far worse than anything Valentina has done.

So far both of these girls have been awful champs. Shit personalities and holding the division up. Make weight and fight. Ronda and Joanna had shit personalities too, but they fought frequently and defended their belts. That's what matters.
Can't disagree with the rest of your post, but Helwani wasn't reporting actual news. He was reporting shit told to him by Shevchenko's camp as if it were actual news, and it blew up in his face.

Yeah she's pretty damn hot.

That fat "journalist" in the blue shirt that always gets the 1st question will be sweating bullets & stuttering.

They both think and act like they're smarter than anyone else, so their egos can't take it.

I frequently admit when I make mistakes or do not know something. I can even link to threads where I asked other people to double-check what I was posting.

You continue to display nothing resembling intellectual integrity.

Can't disagree with the rest of your post, but Helwani wasn't reporting actual news. He was reporting shit told to him by Shevchenko's camp as if it were actual news, and it blew up in his face.

Wait a sec, people still believe this? Montano has come out and said the UFC forced her to take the fight, confirming Helwani was right.

How do you still believe he didn't have a source, because Dana said it? Lol cmon dude. Reporter known for breaking big stories vs. a pathological liar with a grudge.

Wait a sec, people still believe this? Montano has come out and said the UFC forced her to take the fight, confirming Helwani was right.

How do you still believe he didn't have a source, because Dana said it? Lol cmon dude. Reporter known for breaking big stories vs. a pathological liar with a grudge.
UFC forced her to take the September fight, well after the Helmand incident.

I frequently admit when I make mistakes or do not know something. I can even link to threads where I asked other people to double-check what I was posting.

You continue to display nothing resembling intellectual integrity.

I live inside your head. You’re and Aerius both think your shit don’t stink and you know better than everyone else. I don’t kiss your ass and acknowledge your greatness, and you can’t stand it. Also, I don’t worship the ground your Muay Thai fantasy girl Valentina walks on, and you can’t stand it.

That’s intellectual honesty.

UFC forced her to take the September fight, well after the Helmand incident.

I live inside your head. I don’t kiss your ass and acknowledge your greatness, and you can’t stand it. Also, I don’t worship the ground your Muay Thai fantasy girl Valentina walks on, and you can’t stand it.

That’s intellectual honesty.

No, I just generally respond to quoted posts.

An opinion is not intellectual integrity. It is an opinion. Ad hominem attacks are not intellectually honest, they are logically fallacious.

You really go out of your way to be wrong. I have no idea what I ever did to you, but you really should get over it. If you have such a problem with me, the ignore feature works wonders.

A lot of people dislike Shevchenko, yet you will note that I have no problem with them. Again, data you decide to ignore because it does not fit your false narrative. Again, lack of intellectual integrity. Hell, I have criticized Shevhenko. Again, I can link you to posts where I have done this. Again, see integrity.

You really are not very good at this. And no, this does not mean that I am smarter than you, it just means I have a basic grasp of the principles of sound argument and critical thinking. That is a matter of education, which is available to anyone. Being man enough to admit when I am wrong - which I have done in multiple threads, including ones you read - is not an indication that I am smarter than you. It is, however, an indication of intellectual integrity and maturity.

Knowing when to STFU because I do not know what I am talking about - which you do not - does make me smarter than you. And this is something that I learned as a child. You may wish to consider how that reflects upon you.

I have no idea why you wish so badly to make this something other than it is. And again, if you wish, I can link you to posts showing where I have done things that prove you wrong. In previous discussion where I have done this, you always seem to mysteriously ignore that. Again, see integrity.

If he had an inside source how come they didn't tell him that at the very moment he tried to blow up the story Montano had just had an operation in Vegas paid for by the UFC.

Last edited:
Back