Bow down to your new queen (Ariane Lipski joins the UFC)

Only Holly is my queen,

I'd probably kill for that woman.

Given the low respect I have for women in general, this is a big step for me in my development of a more PC attitude.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

If her guard game isn't more active then that she's gonna get rekt in the UFC

That face will be hamburger meat soon enough

Only Holly is my queen,

I'd probally kill for that woman.

Given the low respect I have for women in general, this is a big step for me in my development of a more PC attitude.

I believe all of this.

Must be the Frye av...

Hmm... Do you think he go caught mid-wank by the lava OR he wanked himself to death and the lava just preserved the evidence?
The only thing for certain is he went out with a bang.

WOOD happily get stuck her closed guard and do some G-n-P.

Lol what did TS do to you?

Talked a bunch of shit about me after I pointed out a bunch of false claims he made. (48 hour window to pass TCH threshold, not knowing the difference between correlation and cause, etc.) He is good with charts, but his actual knowledge of biochemistry in general and anabolic pharmacology specifically is rather poor.

In one thread where he talked about the decrease in fluctuations in measured TST levels he stated without cause that it was because of drug testing, and it was so obviously not the case that I thought I was reading something wrong. I asked a professor of biochemistry to look at it (wife) in case I was brain-farting. I was not.

He then talked a bunch of shit about me stating that I 'never backed anything up' but only after he put me on ignore.

I think we first got into it over the actual efficiency of USADA, which is not just shit, but documented shit, but I cannot be bothered to search.

Is this a joke? I feel like I see this thread with every new signing.

Okay, show me a picture where she's actually worth looking at.

Now can we agree that Mackenzie "Bagel Legs" Dern is no more than a 5/10?

Back