Bow down to the underdog Darren Till, your future champion.

This thread will be bumped

Absolutely :)

I see big potential in Darren till, hes a decent underdog, feel free to make your prediction too, don't be afraid to sit on the stands.

e9g4i0-VoIJUwBB6R8mVClpvRijrW6uwN0vwmREQvZQ.gif
That gif.....lol lol lol

This thread will be bumped

Bump. I made money (only couple hundreds bucks,) but I'm disappointed in Till. He had so much more to give in my opinion but he couldn't just let it fire off. I seriously thought i was going to lose money there, so don't take this as a boast.

Bump. I made money (only couple hundreds bucks,) but I'm disappointed in Till. He had so much more to give in my opinion but he couldn't just let it fire off. I seriously thought i was going to lose money there, so don't take this as a boast.

Shitty fight and shitty decision.

But congrats on the bet

Shitty fight and shitty decision.

But congrats on the bet

I agree :( I almost felt like i didn't deserve to win that. Both fighters showed flaws, but cmon Till let the strikes flow.

I agree :( I almost felt like i didn't deserve to win that. Both fighters showed flaws, but cmon Till let the strikes flow.

I literally just won $200 on that and im still salty. Poor show by Till, i just got lucky tonight there. He should have done way better in my book. Wonderboy really limits aggression.

Back