Bow down to the underdog Darren Till, your future champion.

Erratic

Just Bleed Disciple
@Black
Reaction score
He is about to ding this pillow fluffers head clean off and bounce it clean off the canvas!

giphy.gif

I doubt Till lands shit on WB the entire fight.

Is he even the Underdog? If he is it isn't by much. He flew into the top 10 when he was ranked 40 something by beating a dude that was 30lbs lighter. He was a bad matchup for Cerrone as well but you know Cerrone, he doesn't turn fights down. Gets a win over the easiest matchup for him at 170 then gets a shot at the #1 contender and can't even make weight. I can't get behind the dude until he moves up to his actual weight class.

I doubt Till lands shit on WB the entire fight.

It will be interesting to see, i think he will ding him hard within first minute with a combo (not sure to what effect.) Wonderboy is amazing at range.

Is he even the Underdog? If he is it isn't by much. He flew into the top 10 when he was ranked 40 something by beating a dude that was 30lbs lighter. He was a bad matchup for Cerrone as well but you know Cerrone, he doesn't turn fights down. Gets a win over the easiest matchup for him at 170 then gets a shot at the #1 contender and can't even make weight. I can't get behind the dude until he moves up to his actual weight class.

He is my friend, he is ranked 8 fighting rank 1, previously unranked, wonderboys good odds are 1.6, tills 2.4 ish, quite a gap there. Wonderboy is not khabib levels favourite, but hes definitely expected to win as far as the bookmakers are concerned, Till has question marks.

Back