Bovada has released lines for a Mayweather vs McGregor MMA fight

-900 is cheap for someone who bets really heavy. You can't lose.
Odds were similar for Nate 1.
Nate was +400
Floyd is +550

Sure Nate has the ground game but very vulnerable to kicks and managed to tag Conor plenty.
Conor got what? 1 clean shot that didn’t phase Floyd over almost 30 min and gassed himself doing so.
I can see Conor implementing grappling and Floyd surviving long enough for Conor to gas which would be about 5 minutes.

You realize that mayweather is not even within an iota of grappling ability compared to Max right?
Yeah. That’s true but I’m sure he can pick up enough ability to scramble long enough to light Conor up. I certainly wouldn’t bet on this one.

time to literally bet the house, maybe even a few organs

Then Conor tries to play with him and fucks his knee up throwing a spinning kick....

hero_EB20100317REVIEWS100319982AR.jpg

Zero power lol.

It would feel like Prime Buakaw to a 40 year old man that hasn't taken a leg kick in his life.

You obviously haven't taken a leg kick before.
Never in his life? Dewey Cooper says different..

Conor beating Floyd at boxing is at least possible, he is bigger and is known for striking. Ends up he lost which everyone thought would happen.

Floyd would get one knee kick and drop to the mat begging for his life, like he did in the boxing ring multiple times against Conor asking the ref to save him. I wouldn't mind seeing it if floyd was known for taking a beating, but he isn't so it will be some quick tap which will be boring.

Odds were similar for Nate 1.
Nate was +400
Floyd is +550

Sure Nate has the ground game but very vulnerable to kicks and managed to tag Conor plenty.
Conor got what? 1 clean shot that didn’t phase Floyd over almost 30 min and gassed himself doing so.
I can see Conor implementing grappling and Floyd surviving long enough for Conor to gas which would be about 5 minutes.

Floyd will not be able to survive with Conor for 1 round even if he spends the next 4 months focussing 100% on grappling. Conor has been grappling for professional fighting for nearly a decade. Not recreational grappling. Grappling for fighting at the world level of MMA.

Bovada just wants to keep stupid people's money until 2019 so they have to deposit more in the meantime. Are we really discussing Bovada futures? Great thread @FrankieNYC. Really "poster of the year" material. Conor would take him down, refuse to choke him, and beat his head in within 45 seconds. Nobody wants to see this. Why are you making threads about it. You think UFC is willing to split the pie in half for Floyd when they could pay someone else 10 percent of that and get the same number of buys?

Last edited:
Floyd will not be able to survive with Conor for 1 round even if he spends the next 4 months focussing 100% on grappling. Conor has been grappling for professional fighting for nearly a decade. Not recreational grappling. Grappling for fighting at the world level of MMA.

But But But he tapped to Nate, you idiot!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG you don't understand ironing at all!

This fight will never happen so we shouldn't really worry about this.

But But But he tapped to Nate, you idiot!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG you don't understand ironing at all!

Lol. There are people in BJJ schools around the world who are white belts that would turn Floyd into a pretzel even if he had a full fight camp of grappling.

Lol. There are people in BJJ schools around the world who are white belts that would turn Floyd into a pretzel even if he had a full fight camp of grappling.

Floyd is black ok. So that means he can learn jujitsu much quicker than a privileged white man like Conor. I just learned about how bad white people are in my gender studies class.

If Floyd ever fights in a cage (which he won't) it should be like +50000000 especially if it is against Connor

conor is probably floyd's best chance at winning an mma fight

every other guy would just take him down and finish him but conor might be cocky enough to box with him and get knocked out

This fight will never happen so we shouldn’t really worry about this.

Conor is a mediocre grappler and has all his success due to his hands and distance skills which are far superior on Floyds part.
Other than 21 year old Max what fight in the UFC shows Conor displaying good grappling?
Escaping a choke from Mendes?
Shooting a half ass TD on Nate and getting rolled over and mounted before giving up the neck?

Dude, Conor should whoop Floyd in an MMA fight but I don’t think the odds are as far apart as Conor beating Floyd in a boxing match. He’s a striker who in MMA says they turn into panic wrestlers and in boxing says they’d get strangled or a chin to the face which he has never actually landed.

Back