Bovada has released lines for a Mayweather vs McGregor MMA fight

No chance. People didnt expect them to box because it was a stupid idea. But both parties were willing. Floyd has no interest in suffering an embarrassing loss on the public stage. Why would he do that when he can just ask Conor to box again?

Because people aren't going to pay for another MayMac boxing match.

They will, however, pay for an almost guaranteed opportunity to see Mayweather get his ass kicked for the first time ever.

Zero power lol.

It would feel like Prime Buakaw to a 40 year old man that hasn't taken a leg kick in his life.

You obviously haven't taken a leg kick before.
He landed like 40 leg kicks against Nate and he was ok. Compare that t the leg kicks RDA landed.

I didnt say they wouldnt hurt him, but hes definitely the fighter that matches up best for Floyd.

And yes, I do train.

I'm confused...

If the fight were going to happen, everyone would've started worrying? About what?

Why are we allowing threads in here about two retired fighters?

I think they forgot the other zero on Mayweather’s odds. +5500 sounds more realistic.

That said. This fight...

giphy.gif

i literally can’t tell the difference between bisping and miocic anymore

Because people aren't going to pay for another MayMac boxing match.

They will, however, pay for an almost guaranteed opportunity to see Mayweather get his ass kicked for the first time ever.

Yes they will. They were dumb enough to pay for the first fight.

Floyd doesn't throw away his money for reputation like Conor does.

I'm envisioning McGregor throwing knees in the clinch for some reason.

Odds most likely based off of Conor's pride and the fact he'd most likely want to keep it standing to beat floyd and prove a point.

This fight never happens though

I'd be shocked if this fight happens. Floyd may not be the smartest guy, but he has a lot of very smart and ruthless businessmen around him. They would never allow him to do it.

i would pay twice what i paid for MayMac to see this fight.

Floyd really likes money, but i doubt he would step into the cage and get his ass kicked for it. He doesnt take risks he doesnt have to. Hes been that way for like the past decade.

LOL AT THOSE OF YOU THAT INSIST THIS FIGHT WONT HAPPEN.

YOU ALL SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THE BOXING MATCH.

What does Floyd love more than anything in the world? Money. And guess what, he can probably make even MORE than he did in the boxing fight. They make it happen Floyd goes and gets choked out in the first round or taps if it gets really bad, and boards a jet to go home with 400 million dollars.

It's not a hard decision.

He will still be remembered as undefeated 50-0 in his actual sport, who did a cashgrab in MMA at 40 years old. He will also ensure he goes down as the highest earning and highest ppv boxer ever. Ever.

Conor would be one of the safest fights in mma for Floyd. Rubbish kicking game and bad ground game.
He’d still take Floyd down and beat him tho but he’d be one of the best matches for him.

Imo Conor could easily win by taking him down but I still think that would be a loss for Conor considering he’s never resorted to taking someone down for a win before and that’s the complete opposite of his style

What? It took floyd how many rounds to put Conor away only boxing, and you think with kicks, knees, elbows and dirty boxing/clinch somehow Conor will turn into a panic wrestler?

He could grab Floyd in a standing headlock and take him out school boy style quite frankly.

Btw he out grappled Holloway in their bout when he injured his knee, so he has (and can, as he’s done it to the interim champ) grapple well in MMA anyway.

Conor would be one of the safest fights in mma for Floyd. Rubbish kicking game and bad ground game.
He’d still take Floyd down and beat him tho but he’d be one of the best matches for him.

Imo Conor could easily win by taking him down but I still think that would be a loss for Conor considering he’s never resorted to taking someone down for a win before and that’s the complete opposite of his style
7584376.jpg

If Floyd ever fights in a cage (which he won't) it should be like +50000000 especially if it is against Connor
Yes because Conor applies so much more than striking in MMA!
Shit, I wouldn’t be surprised if Floyd KO’d him in the cage.
I certainly wouldn’t bet on Conor at such a high favorite, wouldn’t make much with plenty of risk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back