Boss keeps jabbing me in the stomach

Obviously throw some upper cuts

So she is exhibiting dominant behaviour at you, badly, because she is intimidated by an aspect to dominance that she can't hope to master. It makes your maleness and her femaleness more obvious, in a state of nature you take what you want.

She's deeply uncomfortable about it. Reassuring her that you're not a threat will either make it worse because you're then acting more dominant or better because she'll realise she's wearing her heart in her sleeve and up her game.

So she is exhibiting dominant behaviour at you, badly, because she is intimidated by an aspect to dominance that she can't hope to master. It makes your maleness and her femaleness more obvious, in a state of nature you take what you want.

She's deeply uncomfortable about it. Reassuring her that you're not a threat will either make it worse because you're then acting more dominant or better because she'll realise she's wearing her heart in her sleeve and up her game.
Not so hasty, doctor Freud. I will see your Phallus Envy and raise you one Transference.

She is going through a rough patch with her boyfriend, she is annoyed and angry with him, probably daydreams about unspeakable aggressive acts that she would like to do but will never actually do because 1. She is too civilised and 2. There's a real risk that would be the end of the relationship and of course there is an unlikely but still possible threat that her boyfriend would retaliate if she hit him.
Enter our friend Vergilius, the perfect proxy for a little subconscious transference of aggression: She jabs him, the nice, well-balanced, understanding guy who is also an employee, below her in the power hierarchy and dependent on being in her good graces. Not only is he a safe target to bully but to be extra super duper sure she is 100% in charge she only 'challenges' him in public so it is even more unlikely that he will do or say anything confrontational that will make her look weak or - horror of horror - lose control.

Until we see how Vergilius reacts to her prodding and the results, all we can conclude is that her power play is working.

She's flirting and setting the stage for full on crotch grab and squeeze in the near future.

Not so hasty, doctor Freud. I will see your Phallus Envy and raise you one Transference.

She is going through a rough patch with her boyfriend, she is annoyed and angry with him, probably daydreams about unspeakable aggressive acts that she would like to do but will never actually do because 1. She is too civilised and 2. There's a real risk that would be the end of the relationship and of course there is an unlikely but still possible threat that her boyfriend would retaliate if she hit him.
Enter our friend Vergilius, the perfect proxy for a little subconscious transference of aggression: She jabs him, the nice, well-balanced, understanding guy who is also an employee, below her in the power hierarchy and dependent on being in her good graces. Not only is he a safe target to bully but to be extra super duper sure she is 100% in charge she only 'challenges' him in public so it is even more unlikely that he will do or say anything confrontational that will make her look weak or - horror of horror - lose control.

Until we see how Vergilius reacts to her prodding and the results, all we can conclude is that her power play is working.

Nice, yeah, it scans. Now we just need to get 60 minutes with her to find out!

I've often admired the wisdom of sherdog, and now I'm in a position where I could use some sherbrah advice:

My boss is a decent looking blonde in her mid 30ies. She's pretty nice most of the time and we have a good relationship. She recently found out that I work out and train martial arts a fair bit. I'm not a huge guy or anything (188 cm 82 kg edit: 6'2'' 180 pounds), but being a sherbro, I'm in great shape compared to the rest of the guys at work.

The problem is, ever since she found out, she keeps poking me in the stomach with her index finger or grabbing my shoulder and saying "flex" in front of other people. I can't figure out if this is her weird way of coming on to me (I'm not interested, married man), if she is low key negging me by making me feel awkward in front of my co-workers, or if she is just trying to be funny?

How would YOU, honoured sherbrah, deal with this situation?

I'm not going to be a lil' bitch and go all #metoo about this, don't wanna ruin my good relationship with her over small stuff - but I'm just not sure how to feel about this sh*t. Give me your best - or weirdest- advice!

I had a co worker who use to do this to me. I eventually got tired of it and gave her the Penis. Oh you were looking for advice? Next time she does that just play it off and put yourself down. Or give her the Penis

I've often admired the wisdom of sherdog, and now I'm in a position where I could use some sherbrah advice:

My boss is a decent looking blonde in her mid 30ies. She's pretty nice most of the time and we have a good relationship. She recently found out that I work out and train martial arts a fair bit. I'm not a huge guy or anything (188 cm 82 kg edit: 6'2'' 180 pounds), but being a sherbro, I'm in great shape compared to the rest of the guys at work.

The problem is, ever since she found out, she keeps poking me in the stomach with her index finger or grabbing my shoulder and saying "flex" in front of other people. I can't figure out if this is her weird way of coming on to me (I'm not interested, married man), if she is low key negging me by making me feel awkward in front of my co-workers, or if she is just trying to be funny?

How would YOU, honoured sherbrah, deal with this situation?

I'm not going to be a lil' bitch and go all #metoo about this, don't wanna ruin my good relationship with her over small stuff - but I'm just not sure how to feel about this sh*t. Give me your best - or weirdest- advice!

In all probability, she's probably just being funny and friendly. She probably feels like she can be this way with you because of your good working relationship together.

And it's also possible this is her way of flirting.

meH-c07TYIG-t08U4qB3JE7DQZo84w5uRCvRk-o0fcOp1VGWpZssoMV8JhBXKsC_fELr_Zv-xw=w371-h289-nc

I'm selling this to bangbros

Her behavior is innappropriate but she obviously wants you. When girls touch you like that they want it.

So here's what you're going to do...

Invite her to train with you if shes showing interest and pick her up from her place. Then one day show up early and text her apologizing for being so early but you were already in the area for some bullshit reason that you'll have to think of. She'll invite you inside and that's when you punish you for assaulting you at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her behavior is innappropriate but she obviously wants you. When girls touch you like that they want it.

So here's what you're going to do...

Invite her to train with you if shes showing interest and pick her up from her place. Then one day show up early and text her apologizing for being so early but you were already in the area for some bullshit reason that you'll have to think of. She'll invite you inside and that's when you punish you for assaulting her at work.
This. Use mounted triangles and high mount.

Predictable replies ITT. Not sure what TS was expecting

Back