Boss keeps jabbing me in the stomach

I haven't been counting but it's happened probably a handful of times over the past month. She doesn't seem crazy to me, I have a suspicion of sorts that she is seeking validation - she has a boyfriend but they seem to be having a rough patch. If she wasn't my boss... depending on the mood, I'd probably just strike up a personal conversation and find out how she is doing in her personal life. Try to put her in the friend zone. She's a fairly good looking woman and seems cool, but I'm happy with what I have at home.
Yeah, some people get handsy when they are nervous or feeling low, as a way to calm themselves down.

Maybe she is low-key practicing on you, trajectory of the jab, distance-location of solar plexus etc before letting loose on the troublesome boyfriend...

Chicks want equality except of course unless it inconveniences them.

If a guy did this, he'd be chastised in front of the entire village while people threw tomatoes at him. She needs to stop the unprofessional shit as well, you're at work!

Sounds like a cool opportunity to put your hands all over her in the same way

If she wants you to flex in front of others, tell her private shows only while knowingly looking at her

i dont know man, have you tried to hit it?

I haven't been counting but it's happened probably a handful of times over the past month. She doesn't seem crazy to me, I have a suspicion of sorts that she is seeking validation - she has a boyfriend but they seem to be having a rough patch. If she wasn't my boss... depending on the mood, I'd probably just strike up a personal conversation and find out how she is doing in her personal life. Try to put her in the friend zone. She's a fairly good looking woman and seems cool, but I'm happy with what I have at home.
So why did you even make this thread when its obvious you know the answer

So why did you even make this thread when its obvious you know the answer

Because I don't know the answer! I'd strike up a personal conversation if this was a coworker, but I can't really do that with my boss...

Exactly. I thought about doing it back to her, but it could go wrong for me in more ways than one.
just oil check her in front of a few of the same co-workers and then say "that's a move I learnt in wrestling practice"

Give her the dreaded Oil Check infront of everyone
I should've known this joke advice would be on page 1, I just didn't have the patience to finish reading the replies before making the joke <45>

Jab your thumb into her anus. Just for joke.
do you tell her it's a joke while your thumb is still in there? and what do you say to your shocked co-workers who just witnessed it . . . I am genuinely curious.

do you tell her it's a joke while your thumb is still in there? and what do you say to your shocked co-workers who just witnessed it . . . I am genuinely curious.

Just a quick, forceful jab. Then when she looks at you, just laugh and pat her on the shoulder. One big shoulder smack. If necessary, say "Nah I'm just kiddin'

Just a quick, forceful jab. Then when she looks at you, just laugh and pat her on the shoulder. One big shoulder smack. If necessary, say "Nah I'm just kiddin'
I don't think you're gonna get your thumb in there without taking her skirt down, but maybe I am overthinking this

She's being nice and joking around, a little teasing and possibly flirting. Don't go #metoo and complain or protest. You're not offended or scared are you? You're just more annoyed than anything else, right? People can be annoying, especially in the work place, and you just have to deal with it. It will get old after a while and she'll eventually stop doing it.

He bro, if a guy at a bar comes up from behind you and grabs your shoulders and tells you to flex, would that be gay or ?????

I've put up with worse from females I've worked with suck it up. They'll get bored eventually.

Back