Boss keeps jabbing me in the stomach

Vergilius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've often admired the wisdom of sherdog, and now I'm in a position where I could use some sherbrah advice:

My boss is a decent looking blonde in her mid 30ies. She's pretty nice most of the time and we have a good relationship. She recently found out that I work out and train martial arts a fair bit. I'm not a huge guy or anything (188 cm 82 kg edit: 6'2'' 180 pounds), but being a sherbro, I'm in great shape compared to the rest of the guys at work.

The problem is, ever since she found out, she keeps poking me in the stomach with her index finger or grabbing my shoulder and saying "flex" in front of other people. I can't figure out if this is her weird way of coming on to me (I'm not interested, married man), if she is low key negging me by making me feel awkward in front of my co-workers, or if she is just trying to be funny?

How would YOU, honoured sherbrah, deal with this situation?

I'm not going to be a lil' bitch and go all #metoo about this, don't wanna ruin my good relationship with her over small stuff - but I'm just not sure how to feel about this sh*t. Give me your best - or weirdest- advice!

I've often admired the wisdom of sherdog, and now I'm in a position where I could use some sherbrah advice:

My boss is a decent looking blonde in her mid 30ies. She's pretty nice most of the time and we have a good relationship. She recently found out that I work out and train martial arts a fair bit. I'm not a huge guy or anything (188 cm 82 kg), but being a sherbro, I'm in great shape compared to the rest of the guys at work.

The problem is, ever since she found out, she keeps poking me in the stomach with her index finger or grabbing my shoulder and saying "flex" in front of other people. I can't figure out if this is her weird way of coming on to me (I'm not interested, married man), if she is low key negging me by making me feel awkward in front of my co-workers, or if she is just trying to be funny?

How would YOU, honoured sherbrah, deal with this situation?

I'm not going to be a lil' bitch and go all #metoo about this, don't wanna ruin my good relationship with her over small stuff - but I'm just not sure how to feel about this sh*t. Give me your best - or weirdest- advice!

Listen, if you want to help us, you need to start speaking in American. 188 CM???

I'd just ignore it but imagine it was the guy boss doing it to the female colleague

The CEO at my previous job would come over and punch me in the shoulder and throw fake punches at me when he found out I boxed. In this case it was a dude in his 50s. At first I laughed it off like a joke but it got annoying so I just ignored him.

Here's my sherbro advice: fill the the room with uppercuts.
But you knew this already.

The CEO at my previous job would come over and punch me in the shoulder and throw fake punches at me when he found out I boxed. In this case it was a dude in his 50s. At first I laughed it off like a joke but it got annoying so I just ignored him.

Here's my sherbro advice: fill the the room with uppercuts.
But you knew this already.

Can't hit a woman though, my ancestors would turn in their graves in shame.

sounds like she wants to bang brah

Can't hit a woman though, my ancestors would turn in their graves in shame.
Meh, if you go back far enough I'm sure your ancestors wouldn't give a shit.

But if you want a truly serious answer, I'd say talk to her in private and tell her you don't like it.

Give her the dreaded Oil Check infront of everyone

Get on Facebook and type #metoo

Sue her and the company for sexual harassment.

???

Profit

Back