Boring fighter calls out GSP for a "superfight" that nobody wants

Bisping got the GSP fight because Woodley was boring and GSP wanted Bisping
Khabib isn't getting a GSP fight because there are much better fights to make and GSP has already said he's not interested in it.

GSP gets what GSP wants, he's the PPV draw.

When did he say that??

I'm an Askren fan (I know) and I thought this thread was about him. Kudos. You got a chuckle out of me.

GSP would wreck Khabib. But Khabib didn't do anything wrong by calling him out. He was pumped up after winning a world title. I get it.

Khabib gets no hate for this. Yet when Woodley did this it started a whole shitstorm of hate.

Hmm what could be the difference here?

Racist sherdog

People like yourself are the problem in the world today... You’re one of those dipshits that loves creating racial tension when there just is not any.. Maybe people want to see Khabib GSP because Khabib is legit the best wrestler in the roster.. Maybe because Woodley just had a absolutely borefest with Maia... Literally a million reasons other than race... So keep being a little bitch and hiding behind a keyboard with those fat Cheeto fingers waiting for mommy to make your pizza rolls... Would be amazing to get to bitch slap you in real life, but for now this will do moron.. Checkmate.

Any high level grappler vs Nurmi would be great to watch
Askren or as some mentioned Maia
Kevil Lee is not high level enough IMO

Back