Boring fighter calls out GSP for a "superfight" that nobody wants

What are you talking about?

Hendricks would have KO'd Khabib. There's a reason why he kills himself to make LW.

There's nothing about Khabib's style that proves the sport has evolved. The opposite actually lol

Khabib mauls Hendricks and GSP in the same night.

The sport evolved, but you did not.

Khabib gets no hate for this. Yet when Woodley did this it started a whole shitstorm of hate.

Hmm what could be the difference here?

Racist sherdog

Stop it with that shit. Rampage literally went on an energy drink induced rampage in LA, trying to run everyone over. But he is a likeable dude and still remained a fan favorite. Woodly is not a likeable dude and that is why people can’t stand him.

What are you talking about?

Hendricks would have KO'd Khabib. There's a reason why he kills himself to make LW.

There's nothing about Khabib's style that proves the sport has evolved. The opposite actually lol

I'm pretty sure he is the first ex Sambo world champion that competes in the UFC, so yea the sport has evolved.

He hasn't lost a round in his career, you saying that Johnny Hendricks would KO him is just as silly as people were saying that Edson Barboza is going to KO him, the most skilled striker in the division, and he got dominated. It is highly unlikely, what is highly likely, is Khabib taking him down, and dominating him, sapping his energy for the whole fight.

Also, Khabib kills himself to make weight, whereas Johnny Hendricks killed himself to make weight with the help of steroids and IVs.

GSP should fight Woodley and Khabib. i don't think anybody disagrees with that.

Dude, everyone calls out GSP. Only champs get flack for it because, well, they are the champ.

Everyone want dat GSP money.

Well talk when khabib takes part in half of the title fight with the least amount of strikes thrown to call him boring. If woodly came out and decisioned his comp but beat the ever loving shit out of them i would actually enjoy his fights more.

Serra is one of the most underrated fighters in my opinion.

I think it has more to do with people wanting to discredit GSP via proxy than it does with Serra's actual fighting ability or resumé. Kind of like how Poirier is a "middle-tier fighter at best" according to many, mainly because Conor beat him and everyone knows Conor only beats scrubs and was being protected by the UFC matchmakers.

I agree with you that prime Serra would give the current 155lbs division plenty of problems.
Well actuallt porier was called a middle tier fighter because he didnt have a single top 5 win.

He wants to get paid man. Yeah, nobody cares for this fight but GSP = payday, the Russian wants a payday like the rest of them. Nothing odd there.
If that were the case wouldn't he be calling Conor out? Would be a bigger ppv draw and more money. Also would look better on his resume'. I don't think khabib is worried about money, he wants gsp because he is a legacy fight. More so than Conor. I would watch both.

If that were the case wouldn't he be calling Conor out? Would be a bigger ppv draw and more money. Also would look better on his resume'. I don't think khabib is worried about money, he wants gsp because he is a legacy fight. More so than Conor. I would watch both.

Khabib 100% wants Conor, he just doesn't want to him credit by saying it.

Khabib 100% wants Conor, he just doesn't want to him credit by saying it.
If he wanted a big payday he would be marketing it as much as possible. He would call him out in every interview. I hear Conor was at 223 to do an announcement... Thinking it may have been his return fight, which I think will be vs khabib or gsp. They called off the announcement, so who knows but If I wanted a payday I would be pulling a nate and calling him out every chance I got. Especially when it's actually a fight everyone want to see. Unlike nate 3

I would have loved to see Woodley GSP, but George wanted none of it.

If he wanted a big payday he would be marketing it as much as possible. He would call him out in every interview.

Payday, revenge, legacy, championship purity, call it what you want.

Khabib wants to smash Conor, and would get paid better than ever doing it. It's what he does for a living.

Khabib is too proud to go around begging and giving Conor the respect that comes with it. Khabib is going to act like he's above Conor, and take that fight the second it's offered.

white-russian-1200x628-social.jpg

Cheers!

big-lebowski-drink-swirl.gif

Payday, revenge, legacy, championship purity, call it what you want.

Khabib wants to smash Conor, and would get paid better than ever doing. It's what he does for a living.

Khabib is too proud to go around begging and giving Conor the respect that comes with it. Khabib is going to act like he's above Conor, and take that fight the second it's offered.
I have no doubt he wants to smash Conor, and will if they fight. Was just saying he would call out Conor over gsp if it was about a payday. I don't see how Conor can ever fight mma again and not fight khabib. But like I said, it could be Conor vs gsp at 170..if Conor is dumb enough to believe he can win it. I doubt he thinks he can take out khabib easier than gsp tho.

Back