Boring fighter calls out GSP for a "superfight" that nobody wants

Racism racism racism Russia Russia Russia

Could just be that Woodley needs to fight RDA.

Khabib isn’t boring at all.

Woodley is boring as fuck.

Stop race baiting bitch.

Boggles my mind that anybody could watch Khabib fucking mail and beat the hell out of somebody and call it boring.

It's not like he's dry humping guys like Cormier did to understand

Khabib gets no hate for this. Yet when Woodley did this it started a whole shitstorm of hate.

Hmm what could be the difference here?

Racist sherdog

Khabib is 10x more exciting than Woodley, and I say that as someone who hates Khabib

GSP fought Bisping because GSP called it. If he had told Dana he would only come back to fight Kermit the Frog, you'd have seen that little green fucker in the cage. Fighting Khabib does nothing for GSP, at least not right now. If that changes maybe we will see it.

I spent a little time with Matt Hughes when he had the belt. He was a total prick. Total prick. But the man came to fight, finished fights, and was exciting as hell. Khabib has a long way to go before being mentioned with Matt.

GSP fought Bisping because GSP called it. If he had told Dana he would only come back to fight Kermit the Frog, you'd have seen that little green fucker in the cage. Fighting Khabib does nothing for GSP, at least not right now. If that changes maybe we will see it.

I spent a little time with Matt Hughes when he had the belt. He was a total prick. Total prick. But the man came to fight, finished fights, and was exciting as hell. Khabib has a long way to go before being mentioned with Matt.

I agree with 99% of what you said but you left one big part out. GSP told Dana he was coming back to get the 185 belt when rocksalt still held it , do you think he was clairvoyant enough to kkkw bisping would winnthe belt??

I agree with 99% of what you said but you left one big part out. GSP told Dana he was coming back to get the 185 belt when rocksalt still held it , do you think he was clairvoyant enough to kkkw bisping would winnthe belt??

My point was that Dana would have given GSP any fight he asked for to get him back for a PPV.

My point was that Dana would have given GSP any fight he asked for to get him back for a PPV.
This is 100% true, Dana would let his cash cow fight cm punk for the PPV sales

Woodley is not boring Wonderboy and Maia are boring.

That guy probably wasn’t born when Hughes was around
qb8jOnl.gif

Why did you use a gif of Matt “the terra” Serra when talking about Hughes? Did you get your Matt’s confused??

Matt hit like a truck for a 155’er and obviously held his own at 170 too. Would give any 55er today problems if he was clean and off the pasta.

What the fuck? GSP bulked up for MW and only weighed 195LB. He has lost a bunch of weight since then. He makes 170 EASY and probably 155 if he wanted
You're delusional.

Matt hit like a truck for a 155’er and obviously held his own at 170 too. Would give any 55er today problems if he was clean and off the pasta.
Serra is one of the most underrated fighters in my opinion.

I think it has more to do with people wanting to discredit GSP via proxy than it does with Serra's actual fighting ability or resumé. Kind of like how Poirier is a "middle-tier fighter at best" according to many, mainly because Conor beat him and everyone knows Conor only beats scrubs and was being protected by the UFC matchmakers.

I agree with you that prime Serra would give the current 155lbs division plenty of problems.

Khabib is MUCH more fun to watch than Woodley.

Guess I’m racist

Back