Boring fighter calls out GSP for a "superfight" that nobody wants

Dude, Khabib is wealthy as fuck. His father is wealthy as fuck. The man has a Russian billionaire paying for all his camp expenses, travel, surgeries, and all types of other shit. Some Russian businessman just bought him 2 $150k cars like 3 months ago. The dude literally pockets all his fight earnings. No expenses. No bills. No nothing. People take care of that man.

Not to mention he probably cleared at least 2 million last night.

Dude would buy and sell your whole families' souls. The man sent the US wrestling team on a shopping spree and told them to get everything they want. Man has more bodyguards than the president.

Dude,

Why have you taken it literally?

Khabib gets no hate for this. Yet when Woodley did this it started a whole shitstorm of hate.

Hmm what could be the difference here?

Racist sherdog
"Boring"? Go watch boxing or 6 on 6 MMA then.

I like Khabib but I dislike him calling for GSP. I doubt GSP can even make 170lbs much less 155lbs. Khabib should face Ferguson next or have Ferguson vs McGregor for who gets a shot at Khabib next. Or just say fuck it and give the title shot to Holloway, at least he was willing to fight.

He was asked who he'd like to fight with and he said GSP would be a dream because he's the GOAT to him. Did he say he only wants GSP? No, he said that'd be his pick but he he's happy to fight whoever is the number one contender and defend his belt. Why would he be hated on for that?

Few people want to watch Kaboob
No charisma
Boring
The new Matt Hughes
PPV will be tiny
No one cares about kaboob
Newb
Hughes ended peolle with his gnp, kahib can’t finish a number 11 guy much less any of the guys he finished.

His road to the title was the easiest ever, he might have not made it past some of the old guard like even Carlos newton.

Khabib >>>>>> Boring ineffective Hughes.
You need to go watch some Hughes fights obviously.

I’m a giant Hughes hater because he’s a hillbilly prick, but the dude finished fights and always came to fight.

Khabib isn’t boring at all.

Woodley is boring as fuck.

Stop race baiting bitch.
at least Woodley has ko'd multiple fighters
Woodley-KO-big.gif

UFC_205_Free_Fight_Tyron_Woodley_vs_Robbie_Lawler.gif

JealousSkeletalCockatoo-size_restricted.gif

Khabib’s aggressive style is way more exciting than woodley’s post champ style. Hopefully Khabib doesn’t pull a woodley

Khabib’s aggressive style is way more exciting than woodley’s post champ style. Hopefully Khabib doesn’t pull a woodley
Aggressive style and long ass decision streak don’t go hand in hand

Khabib gets no hate for this. Yet when Woodley did this it started a whole shitstorm of hate.

Racist sherdog
So another dude with Conor in his mouth is complaining about people that actually fought in the past year....go away Artem.

Racist sherdog

On the other hand, GSP got way more heat for fighting Bisping (do a search if you doubt this) than Woodley did for wanting to fight GSP.

Racism against French Canadians?

You need to go watch some Hughes fights obviously.

I’m a giant Hughes hater because he’s a hillbilly prick, but the dude finished fights and always came to fight.

That guy probably wasn’t born when Hughes was around

No charisma
Boring
The new Matt Hughes
PPV will be tiny

new Matt Hughes? no fucking way. Matt Hughes is up there with Koscheck as the biggest douches in UFC history

No charisma
Boring
The new Matt Hughes
PPV will be tiny

Matt Hughes is one of the most exciting fighters in WW history

GSP would not DARE to fight Khabib, he would get mauled like every one of Khabib's opponents.

You know what the difference between GSP and every one of Khabib's opponents? GSP is bigger, more well rounded with arguably the greatest TDD in UFC history

"Boring"? Go watch boxing or 6 on 6 MMA then.
I doubt GSP can even make 170lbs much less 155lbs

What the fuck? GSP bulked up for MW and only weighed 195LB. He has lost a bunch of weight since then. He makes 170 EASY and probably 155 if he wanted

Back