Bored due to lack of UFC events

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Three week gaps should be forbidden and punishable, WME IMG is giving us nothing!

They basically bought the UFC to let it die slowly but shortly. It's true.

I already forgot the rules to mma. They need more events if they want to stay relevant.

If less events means less watered down cards I'm all for it.
There's about 300 fighters in the roster that I couldn't care less about.

Imagine all the terrible threads to come due to UFC whithdrawal.

I just hope people will chill out on that fantasy match between the UFC LW champ and the retirered boxer.

I actually rather them giving us more stack cards then water down cards.

I sincerely hope the days of Lineker vs. Dodson as headliners are over.

time off is great, I can actually plan stuff in weekends without wondering if there's events I may miss...I've done a lot more family stuff, gone to comedy clubs and actually get ready for work on time (club dj)

Less events?

200w.webp

200.webp

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I get what you're saying, but the main event is 99% of the time interesting. Plus the watered down cards usually brings exciting fights

But the 2017 cards have been shit for the most part

As long as a card has a main event and co-main event worthy of those headings i don't give a fuck how "stacked" a card is as long as the fights are good.

More events plzz

The casuals today wouldn't have survived 10 years ago.

I loved the 2 month hypefest before the gsp vs hughes rematch. Or the stacked cards every 3 months.

Mma gets watered down when there is a card every week.

Some of the best cards are the least 'stacked', so bring em on I say. I've yet to see anyone here consistently predict which cards will be good and which ones suck.

There is always other organizations to tune into every weekend! Personally i love smaller cards! They are fun ass shit shows.

Nah I disagree I like watching those guys I don't know. Never know when your going to see the next up and coming guy. I'd rather that than a three week break.

Invicta was great last weekend.

You could watch Waterson climb a rope:

I already forgot the rules to mma. They need more events if they want to stay relevant.
No headbutts
No kicks to the head of a downed opponent
No 12 to 6 elbows
No knees to the head of a downed opponent
No punching to the back of the head
No punching to the spine

But they call it "real fighting" o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

You're sad they let go of Michael McDonald, Benson Henderson and Ryan Bader so they could headline cards in such places as Backtown, Missouri - Plains, Kansas - and Three Eagle, Montana for you to watch? See I knew it! Horrible cuts by The Baldfather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back