Border Lands saga

kenshinx90

Takezo
@Blue
Reaction score
Is anyone else excited for Borderlands 3? I recently beat Number 2, I'm playing the "Pre-sequel" currently and I'll beat the original on my PS3. So much Pandora such little time.

I hope the revamp the whole game for 3 and really out do the selves, I want to see the class system evolve into something more unique and change them fundamentally. Who's with me?

Beat number 2?
How many inifinity pistols have you farmed to get a corrossive and shock op8s?

I dont even know what an infinity pistol is, is that by Maliwan or Thanos?.

the first 2 were mostly great (dlc for the 2nd was pretty meh), tps was a total piece of shit.

after gearbox picked the wrong side of gamergate and went all SJW, they'll never get another cent from me. glad battleborn tanked. assuming bl3 happens, it seems like it's going to suck ass, anyway.

I am looking forward to 3. I loved BL1. Two was great but not better than 1. Everything else was meh...

I am looking forward to 3. I loved BL1. Two was great but not better than 1. Everything else was meh...

you and i seem to be the only people who thought 1 was better.

I've had my fill.

Didn't really get what they were trying to do at first. Game clicked for me about a third of the way into BL1. Really got into it. The BL2 came out. Loved it even more. Played it to death. The BL:TPS came out. Mildly entertaining for a little while. Got sick of it real quick. Don't much care to play another shoot n' loot game.

Loved 1 and 2, never played with another player always went solo sniper. Didn't like the other one.

the first 2 were mostly great (dlc for the 2nd was pretty meh), tps was a total piece of shit.

after gearbox picked the wrong side of
gamergate and went all SJW, they'll never get another cent from me. glad battleborn tanked. assuming bl3 happens, it seems like it's going to suck ass, anyway.

Tgat was very Cringey, and i did notice the #SJW themes in the pre-sequel

Only played like a few dozen hours of the Pre-Sequel, just didn't have the same charm. The first two were amazing, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep is still my favorite DLC for any game. But unless I can get a bunch of friends in on it I doubt I'll buy it, that was the fun of #2, getting the squad together for a Vermivorous run.

Enjoyed 1 and 2. The first game's ending was anti-climatic as fuck, though.

Is anyone else excited for Borderlands 3? I recently beat Number 2, I'm playing the "Pre-sequel" currently and I'll beat the original on my PS3. So much Pandora such little time.

I hope the revamp the whole game for 3 and really out do the selves, I want to see the class system evolve into something more unique and change them fundamentally. Who's with me?
pure trash nobody in their right mind plays these games

check out my playtrhough of every class and step by step mission playthroughs and boss battles on my channel.

I dont even know what an infinity pistol is, is that by Maliwan or Thanos?.

<Dana05>

after gearbox picked the wrong side of gamergate and went all SJW, they'll never get another cent from me. glad battleborn tanked. assuming bl3 happens, it seems like it's going to suck ass, anyway.

I was such a big fan that I don't even care about Bitchford. I was watching/reading every rumor about BL3 until I got over it. I blame Warframe.

pure trash nobody in their right mind plays these games

check out my playtrhough of every class and step by step mission playthroughs and boss battles on my channel.

You call it trash but then want me to check out your play throughs. Are you autistic?.

Has it been announced or anything?

I am beyond excited for 3.

The first is probably my favorite console game of all time, the second one was amazing also, a little smoother but I still liked the first one more, I also liked how they kept the characters from 1 in the 2nd game because they are just brilliant characters and hilarious. TPS was decent, nothing compared to the first two but at least worth playing once if u are a fan of the series.

3 is my most anticipated game in the last decade probably, and I know they coined the word "borderworlds" a few years back so hopefully in the future there will be some sort of MMO to come out. That would be the best thing ever, it is highly unlikely but a man can dream.

The Pre-Sequel wasn't that bad, I liked it. But it wasn't on the same level as BL1 / 2. And it was made by some australian studio, not gearbox itself.

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep was fun as hell.

2k games makes the best games. They are assholes to deal with in real life, but they make the best games

Back