Borat tricks Sarah Palin into interview

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
HAHA, so apparently Sasha Baron Cohen or (Borat) or some may remember him as Ali G has tricked Sarah Palin and her daughter into giving an on camera interview for his new show by posing as a disabled veteran.

palin-crazy.png

It looks as though he also tricked Dick Cheney into an interview and attempted to get him to autograph his waterboarding kit. If you aren't familiar with his work he does some hilarious interviews with Trump, Ron Paul and others. After the interview the driver CBS dropped the Palins off at the wrong airport making them miss their flight. HAHA

“Yup — we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now?” Ms. Palin wrote, saying she was a “victim” of the comedian for the Showtime series “Who Is America?,” which debuts on Sunday.

Ms. Palin said she was invited to appear on a “legit Showtime historical documentary.”

She was interviewed by what appeared to be a disabled veteran in a wheelchair, who she assumes was Mr. Cohen in disguise. He peppered her with questions, she added, that were “full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm.”

Before you get all huffy and puffy republicans a tweet by a 100% disabled veteran tweeted his support in mocking politicians who deserve to be mocked.

GerardSF@gerardsleeps

I’m a 100% service disabled honorably discharged U.S. Marine; Sacha Baron Cohen please keep up your amazing work!

5:43 PM - Jul 10, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/arts/television/sarah-palin-sacha-baron-cohen.html

is the video worth watching? Did she say something egregiously fucked up in it??? if not meh... we all know she's a chromosome away from being legally retarded so if all she says is ditzy dumb shit then that won't get a rise out of me...

at one point I couldn't believe that she was good enough to paired up to be vice president... how times have changed.. lol

** never mind.. nobody watched it yet.. lol

is the video worth watching? Did she say something egregiously fucked up in it??? if not meh... we all know she's a chromosome away from being legally retarded so if all she says is ditzy dumb shit then that won't get a rise out of me...

at one point I couldn't believe that she was good enough to paired up to be vice president... how times have changed.. lol

** never mind.. nobody watched it yet.. lol
You're so cool.

Not a fan of Palin , and Sacha Baron Cohen is a douche.

Going for a “gotcha” trick on Sarah Palin is like Lebron celebrating winning a high school dunk contest.

HAHA, so apparently Sasha Baron Cohen or (Borat) or some may remember him as Ali G has tricked Sarah Palin and her daughter into giving an on camera interview for his new show by posing as a disabled veteran.

palin-crazy.png

It looks as though he also tricked Dick Cheney into an interview and attempted to get him to autograph his waterboarding kit. If you aren't familiar with his work he does some hilarious interviews with Trump, Ron Paul and others. After the interview the driver CBS dropped the Palins off at the wrong airport making them miss their flight. HAHA

“Yup — we were duped. Ya’ got me, Sacha. Feel better now?” Ms. Palin wrote, saying she was a “victim” of the comedian for the Showtime series “Who Is America?,” which debuts on Sunday.

Ms. Palin said she was invited to appear on a “legit Showtime historical documentary.”

She was interviewed by what appeared to be a disabled veteran in a wheelchair, who she assumes was Mr. Cohen in disguise. He peppered her with questions, she added, that were “full of Hollywoodism’s disrespect and sarcasm.”

Before you get all huffy and puffy republicans a tweet by a 100% disabled veteran tweeted his support in mocking politicians who deserve to be mocked.

GerardSF@gerardsleeps

I’m a 100% service disabled honorably discharged U.S. Marine; Sacha Baron Cohen please keep up your amazing work!

5:43 PM - Jul 10, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/arts/television/sarah-palin-sacha-baron-cohen.html
I might sign up for Showtime just for this show. His interview with Cheney is probably incredible.

Just think the Republican party though it was a good idea to have this idiotic grifter a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Not a fan of Palin , and Sacha Baron Cohen is a douche.

was never a fan of Cohen. Judging him based on Borat the movie and 1-2 of his fake interviews (forget who they were but if I can't remember it couldn't have been that good). I don't understand why he was popular in the first place...

Last edited:
Just think the Republican party though it was a good idea to have this idiotic grifter a heartbeat away from the presidency.

yah but then you look at our current presidency and be like ummmm... okay... lol

was never a fan of Cohen. Judging him based on Borat the movie and 1-2 of his fake interviews (forget who they were but if I can't remember it couldn't have been that good). I don't understand why was popular in the first place...
giphy.gif

was never a fan of Cohen. Judging him based on Borat the movie and 1-2 of his fake interviews (forget who they were but if I can't remember it couldn't have been that good). I don't understand why was popular in the first place...
You are nuts, Borat was hilarious.

I don't either. He seems soo juvenile and appealing to Beavis and Butthead type fans. Some comedy which may seem juvenile at first glance is still funny, like Mr Bean.

I don't either. He seems soo juvenile and appealing to Beavis and Butthead type fans. Some comedy which may seem juvenile at first glance is still funny, like Mr Bean.
Did you just badmouth Beavis and Butthead!?!

hulk-hogan-brother-gif-11.gif

If you don't like his work there is something wrong with you mentally. He had one of the funniest shows of all time on HBO.

Also lol @ the White trash Palin family

Back