Boon or bane?

That's not an argument, that's just stating something that everyone knows and that of course has been analyzed. Again a very WR response to scientific research, blurting some irrelevant fact and think it sounds like you've countered all the research that's been done. Just like the religious people do when they try to counter science they don't understand but don't want to be true.

Listen here son. You have nothing. I told you that you have a one generation trend of negative population growth in developed nations. You deny this. I point out that we had massive population growth with the babyboomers, and you have no response.

You are empty rhetoric.

Dispute that the babyboomers show this is at best a short term trend you are calling scientific fact, or STFU.

Listen here son. You have nothing. I told you that you have a one generation trend of negative population growth in developed nations. You deny this. I point out that we had massive population growth with the babyboomers, and you have no response.

You are empty rhetoric.

Dispute that the babyboomers show this is at best a short term trend you are calling scientific fact, or STFU.

Classic uneducated WR post. Such a shallow argument combined with no attempt to understand the cause of the trends. Go educate yourself with some Hans Rosling or something and you can perhaps argue with some actually relevant statements instead of trying to use angry teenager language. It's not very becoming.

Last edited:
Classic uneducated WR post. Such a shallow argument combined with no attempt to understand the cause of the trends. Go educate yourself with some Hans Rosling or something and you can perhaps argue with some actually relevant statements instead of trying to use angry teenager language. It's not very becoming.

Well you obviously haven't read it either, or you would defend the position you claim you can defend.

You are engaging in a classic appeal to authority debate ploy, and it makes you look stupid and shows you to be a fake intellectual.

Back