Boon Gloves with pics

I didn't think the new 2013 boons had any of these issues, or am I wrong to say that sutten?

I didn't think the new 2013 boons had any of these issues, or am I wrong to say that sutten?

I dk, StRato, mine are last year's model so I can't say. Actually I'm assuming their last year's model. Unlike Twins which actually print the year of their construction on the cuff, the only difference I see between the new Boons on TITLE'S website and my Boons is the subtle change in logo. Honestly though, If the worst thing a glove has going for is a little (and I mean little) talcum powder, then I wouldn't worry about it, dude. If it still concerns you then get in touch with Wes from TITLE and see if he can get a hold of some powder-free Boons or at least tell you what to look out for. Hope that helps.

Oh i didnt freak out about the powder that was someone else. I simply heard they fixed alot of minor issues from the old to the new.

My Title Boons(not the 2013 model) had a powder issue. After a few nights on the heavy bag....no more powder.

My Title Boons(not the 2013 model) had a powder issue. After a few nights on the heavy bag....no more powder.

Right? I had a problem with the powder, exchanged them with Wes and BAM! No more powder problem. Love my Boons - Will have to get another pair soon.

Hows the fit on your guys' Boons? Nice and tight, or loose like a Thai whore, er, I mean Fairtex. I'm going to be pulling the trigger soon, from Titleboxing, on a pair of 16oz Boons (velcro).

Back