Boon Gloves - Different weight = different fit?

The most outstanding product of boons are their shorts. Love the cut.

I love my 12oz Boons, but I did try them on and buy them at the shop in Thailand so I knew they'd fit and weren't oddly sized. On the downside, the logo started to wear off after just two weeks of use. :mad:

I love my 12oz Boons, but I did try them on and buy them at the shop in Thailand so I knew they'd fit and weren't oddly sized. On the downside, the logo started to wear off after just two weeks of use. :mad:

Yeah that's definitely the way to go about em Lol. Congrats on the pair, they really are sick gloves if you manage to get a good pair, Sucks bout the logo though.

Got a pair of Boons in 16oz velcro from mmasomnia on here, fits pretty snug without handwraps for me.For reference my hands arent huge Twins 16oz velcro got a bit of room for me......very snug with handwraps 180s , everlast protex 3 16oz are snug , 12oz twins velcro are tight without handwraps. But in terms of motorcycle gloves id be an XL if that helps anyone

not a fan of their regular gloves, they have changed their design now, more similar to twins. I havent tried them yet. Their bag gloves are great though.

Back