boon belly pad (and sizing?)

LRjiujitsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Read up on belly pads, it seems boon is one of the higher rated ones. so, with that said, any more info on sizing? some threads discuss it but none realy have an answer. Is the medium still considered too small for the average dude.

If anyone who has a medium or large can chime in on their height weight and if its a good fit?

also, the ones sold on mmahq, are they the good ones? I read something about the bpb1 or bpb2 but not sure which is the better one.

Medium seems to be good for your average male as you want it to sit snug. I believe the two models differ between Velcro and Buckle type. We use Windy at our Academy and on average those who are at most 5'10 180 lbs still use the Medium if that helps

just received the Boon belly pad that i ordered from MMAHQ and i am more than impressed. i already love Boon gloves, but this belly pad is like a work of art. the craftmanship and quality is out of this world. beautiful thick leather and super tight and clean stitching. here's a few pictures to back it up:
DSCN0307.jpg

DSCN0308.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

just received the Boon belly pad that i ordered from MMAHQ and i am more than impressed. i already love Boon gloves, but this belly pad is like a work of art. the craftmanship and quality is out of this world. beautiful thick leather and super tight and clean stitching. here's a few pictures to back it up:
DSCN0307.jpg

DSCN0308.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0310.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg
Sorry for digging out this old thread but I couldn't find any information on the size of the Boon belly pads.
What size did you order? How does it fit now? And how tall are you and what is your weight?

Sorry for digging out this old thread but I couldn't find any information on the size of the Boon belly pads.
What size did you order? How does it fit now? And how tall are you and what is your weight?

I don't have access to the pad now as I left it with a friend when I left to work abroad. I will message him and ask him to look.

I am 5'8" and about 160-165 lbs.

hey, my buddy was able to check on the pad tonight and it is a medium size. it's still in excellent shape and it gets used quite a bit.

Boon belly guards are excellent we can source them for you if you want. Bascially Boon and Top King a producing the best belly guards in Thailand at the moment. They're both nice and thick/chunky unless some other brands which I won't mention. We see a lot of belly pads in this business and never recommend second rate gear. Here's a link to a list of what we have online but if you don't find the one your after shoot us an email and we can definitely source it: https://www.muaythaimall.com/?s=belly&post_type=product

Back