Bookmark this thread everyone. Here is what UFC is gonna done with Jones

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 436105

I guarantee Shelby is on the phone with DC right now trying to pressure him to defend the HW belt against Jones. They know Jones vs Brock will do much better business and Jones would like nothing more then to screw DC out a payday. Or have him defend the LHW belt against someone else like Gus at 230(especially if wood/Colby doesn’t happen)and try to rush some interim HW belt shit with Jones/Brock. Or just outright strip him after a LHW defense at 230 like Connor and make Jones/Brock. I hope DC holds his ground and refuses to fight anyone but deflated Brock but I have a feeling he will be<DCrying><DCrying>by years end.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as they get ridda USADJOKE and let DC gear up to the hilt like Juicehead cheater, then fuggit....Let's go.

I could see them pushing DC to fight Jones at UFC 230 and the winner facing Brock Superbowl weekend in Vegas.

Bork will be DC's next fight. Jones will take a fight at HW and if he wins will fight the winner of Bork-DC.

200.gif

Jones/DC at Heavyweight is the fight to make.

Love that Jones is back.

That & Conor fighting it has the haters in full crybaby mode.

As long as they get ridda USADJOKE and let DC gear up to the hilt like Juicehead cheater, then fuggit....Let's go.
Nah its all fucked mate, corruption at its finest, the FBI or someshit should be stepping in here, AmErIca is the most fucked country on earth, that is some fucking Congaleesian payoff shit.

DC is a company man so he will please his bosses anyway he can

Back