Book on boxing?

Universal Kombat

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
There's great and amazing books on Judo, BJJ, Muay Thai, MMA in general, hell even TKD and Karate.

But there aren't any good books on boxing that I'm aware of. The only good book out there is Jack Dempsey's. But it's an old book with outdated information, and it's solely focused on power punching. And for some reason, the only other how to boxing books are focused on boxing for da streetz.

There's plenty of conditioning books, but I was looking more of a how to book, to help supplement my boxing training at a gym with technical knowledge. i.e. how to throw a proper uppercut, just for example.

I learn more by reading than any other way. So I was wondering if anyone has a good book on boxing that I've missed.

BONUS: Your favorite martial arts book, I like to read so I'll probably look into it if I haven't already read it.

Joe Louis has a cheap one that's like $10 that was re-printed a few years ago. It looks simple but if you read carefully (somewhat in between the lines/ right under your nose) you'll find some very useful and powerful little goodies you can use to get the edge over others in your class
JLBOX-Joe-Louis-How-To-Box-Joe-Louis-L.png

Joe Louis has a cheap one that's like $10 that was re-printed a few years ago. It looks simple but if you read carefully (somewhat in between the lines/ right under your nose) you'll find some very useful and powerful little goodies you can use to get the edge over others in your class
JLBOX-Joe-Louis-How-To-Box-Joe-Louis-L.png

Thank you, even the title is pretty straight forward to what I was asking for, great contribution.

Back