Bones tweets he can't wait to get this fight over with so he can get wasted.

Coked up Jones is GOAT. He should stick with what got him there.

People were being randomly tested before any of this came along. A shit load of fighters were busted. People seriously are incredibly stupid when it comes to this topic.
hey pussy are you still there?

I miss the days when people around here talked about actual fights, and not just drug testing.
Same, but the sports evolving and this is a part of it now. It's only such a big deal because fans support 'their guy' and can use this to tear down other guys' guys.

It also doesn't help that 2017 hasn't been a huge year of great fights.

Same, but the sports evolving and this is a part of it now. It's only such a big deal because fans support 'their guy' and can use this to tear down other guys' guys.

It also doesn't help that 2017 hasn't been a huge year of great fights.

I hear you. I supported my guy which was Jones for his entire career. I supported him after he got the DUI. I supported him after the hit-and-run. I even supported him after the UFC 200 debacle. Unfortunately this was it for me. He fucked up for the last time. Sadly I think it is the end of his career.

I hear you. I supported my guy which was Jones for his entire career. I supported him after he got the DUI. I supported him after the hit-and-run. I even supported him after the UFC 200 debacle. Unfortunately this was it for me. He fucked up for the last time. Sadly I think it is the end of his career.
I think you're right. And that sucks.

But it's still fresh. Give it a little time mate.

Im about to embrace heel Jones, depending on his comments.
If he is truthful, I will.

Go away from testing and be a huge killing machine for 12 years without breaking much of a sweat. We all will watch Jones vs Pudz. Jones vs Schilt, Choi Hong Man, whoever. We will watch this talented drug user crush everyone because we Want the best entertainement.
I hope his opponents are also juiced to the grills. Drugs at will.

Im about to embrace heel Jones, depending on his comments.
If he is truthful, I will.

Go away from testing and be a huge killing machine for 12 years without breaking much of a sweat. We all will watch Jones vs Pudz. Jones vs Schilt, Choi Hong Man, whoever. We will watch this talented drug user crush everyone because we Want the best entertainement.
I hope his opponents are also juiced to the grills. Drugs at will.
Jones vs Mark Hunt. The principled man out for vengeance vs the juicer.

Yeah he was def partying up to the fight...Just not the kind we were thinking of.

does ublock or adblock block embedded tweets or something. they never show for me.

jones_wasted.png

Back