'Bones' Jones vs Prime 'Spider?

thenorthernmonkey

orion' belt
@White
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure this I going to be a repeat of a repeat of a repeat thread, and for that I apologise. But what everyone's opinion on prime/motivated 'Bones' vs 'Matrix' Silva.

I think Jones grinds him out... just.

Great thread.

giphy.gif

Both fighters roided to the gills? Jones smashes the spider with ease.

Jones wins easily. It would be one of the biggest mismatches in MMA history.

This topic might have been touched on more often than Conor threads. I miss those days.

Jones by being a HW hiding at LHW. Skill-wise, prime Silva was superior tho.

Jones with ease. It would be one of the biggest mismatches in MMA history.

no, Silva can defend himself. There have been atrocious mismatches such as Chad Mendes and Cody Mckenzie and so on.

They friends though. This the big show. Is normal. They no fight each other. Is normal. The big show. tehehehe
AndersonSilvaReaction.gif

Picture Sonnen/Silva 1, 'cept it'll be more brutal and end in the first.

Jones is a bad matchup for Anderson aside from the size, Jones wins most of the time.

no, Silva can defend himself. There have been atrocious mismatches such as Chad Mendes and Cody Mckenzie and so on.

No he can't. He would get taken down and elbowed to oblivion or subbed and there's nothing could do to avoid that.

Anderson would still have a decent chance of finishing Jones.

LOL ^

It might be interesting or even a great fight IF Jones chose to stand with Anderson the entire time.

If Jones took Anderson down (which he could easily do and most likely would), Jones wins via GnP or an easy 50-45 UD.

King Bisping would kill both at the same time

Back