Movies NO TIME TO DIE (Opens to $56 Million in the U.S.)

If you have seen NO TIME TO DIE, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Most of y'all should be rejoicing since Boyle was on the SJW-train bigtime.

Probably mad he didn’t get to cast that colored fella for the lead. :D

Guess he read the Idris thread on here.

I can’t think of a worse time in History to make a Bond film. For every step forward we have taken in regards to rights and enlightenment, we have become so over sensitive and bullied by SJW PC police that God forbid we have Bond the way he was written. He wasn’t even supposed to be overly likable. He was a womanizing dick.

Welp, theres one name on the list to replace him that I'd like to see. Edgar Wright.

Once again he doesn't know how to finish a story

I thought I was the only one on sherdog who thought this. Everytime I say Boyle films always turn to shit I get shit on

giphy.gif

I can’t think of a worse time in History to make a Bond film. For every step forward we have taken in regards to rights and enlightenment, we have become so over sensitive and bullied by SJW PC police that God forbid we have Bond the way he was written. He wasn’t even supposed to be overly likable. He was a womanizing dick.

We have never had Bond the way he was written, the movie series started him off as a Scot.

Now those "creative differences" look to become known as it's reported the producers wanted to kill off James Bond and replace the character.

That's right, according to The Sun, Daniel Craig wanted Agent OO7 killed off in the next movie in "spectacular fashion" at the end of the film in order to be replaced.

“There were discussions about killing off Bond in dramatic fashion at the end," an insider filled in the site. "It would also leave it open for a twist in the next installment — either Bond hadn’t died or there could be a Doctor Who-esque regeneration with a new actor."

[<taker1}

Goddamn, without hyperbole Daniel Craig is objectively the worst James Bond in the history of the entire universe, literally.

I think Daniel Wu can be next James Bond. Hong Kong did use to be a Brit colony afterall.

Barbara Broccoli? Sounds like a villian from Rugrats or something

I like to think of it more like, "Wrong, James. WRONG."

Barbara Broccoli? Sounds like a villian from Rugrats or something
I know, but it fuccin turns out the fuccin plant is fuccin named after the fuccin family can you fuccin believe that?

The Craig Bonds to me have actually delt with this pretty well, the Brosnan ones after Goldeneye reverted to glorying in his smarminess(without the warmth of Moore though IMHO) whilst throwing in some tokenism in ultra bland female spys, the Craig ones on the other hand do as you say show his more dickish side and have far better female characters in them rather than just "strong women".

Back