Bombshell or proof that the media is out of control? Trump obstruction charge coming

So this charge will conveniently come just before the mid terms? Ya this investigation is TOTALLY impartial lol.

You guys have to be kidding me lol.

I know, right?

If you've got the evidence, why not end the investigation, and show it to the world?

The FACT that he's waiting for just before the mid-terms, shows that there's something fishy going on.

I don't think any sane person wants to go down that dark alley.

It's not even clear if Trump can be charged with a crime as a sitting president.

This is how coups, and civil wars start.

Coups won't start because the LEFT's supporters don't have the stomach to commit to one. All they want to do is COMPLAIN COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN.

Trump would never resign... He truly thinks he did nothing wrong. House wins in November Trump is impeached very quickly and becomes an absolute lame duck for his final 2 years and goes down as the worst president in modern history.

Isn't a President removed from office if he is impeached, though?

I know, right?

If you've got the evidence, why not end the investigation, and show it to the world?

The FACT that he's waiting for just before the mid-terms, shows that there's something fishy going on.
If you're not done investigating, just call it good enough and go public!

This president is desperate for a way to end the only check on his behavior.

What if, in the course of investigating possible collusion, Mueller finds so many peripheral crimes (and he can't ignore them) that he can't get to the main course yet?

Even if the Democrats take the House, they can't impeach Trump as Senate Republicans will simply acquit him. The only realistic way for Trump to be booted is if Democrats can field a strong candidate for 2020 election.

And if Elizabeth "POCHAHONTAS" Warren is the best the Dems can do, we might have another Reagan/Mondale situation again. <Lmaoo>

If you're not done investigating, just call it good enough and go public!

This president is desperate for a way to end the only check on his behavior.

What if, in the course of investigating possible collusion, Mueller finds so many peripheral crimes (and he can't ignore them) that he can't get to the main course yet?

My POINT is that it just seems too "convenient" in timing to reveal the findings just BEFORE the mid-terms that would affect Republicans. This just smacks as a Political maneuver in favor of the Democrats, imo.

The President can not and will not "be indicted" by Mueller. Mueller himself has said so.

Now that that's out of the way, my honest to God opinion is that Robert Mueller's decision will come well after the midterms, and I truly believe that it'll be a giant nothing-burger for DJT himself. Just the strong feeling I get from all of this.

Think about it. With how many ridiculous amounts of leaks have come out of this administration, you think for one second if there was any hint of an actual bad result from the investigation that it wouldn't be shouted from the rooftops? GTFO here. That shit would've gone viral in minutes.
Those are pretty much my thoughts as well. If they had anything serious on Trump, why would they allow him to continue carrying out his agenda? Why would they allow him to get another supreme court judge in there if he was actually guilty of something?

This is all just smoke and mirrors and both sides are in on it. Divide and conquer is the goal. And it's working.

My POINT is that it just seems too "convenient" in timing to reveal the findings just BEFORE the mid-terms that would affect Republicans. This just smacks as a Political maneuver in favor of the Democrats, imo.
Hmm.
I suppose in the same way, the president saying the opposite of his own intelligence agencies re Russian election interference smacks of a political maneuver in favor of Putin.

Because something seems a certain way doesn't make it so.
Maybe Trump didn't attempt to get political dirt on a fellow American from Russians. It sure seems like he did. I mean, it's almost beyond subjectivity at this point with the retreat from previous positions on the subject.

But he could be innocent. There's a chance of that; there's a chance lifelong Republican Mueller is timing things to benefit a party he's not part of.

But it seems very unlikely, doesn't it?

Hmm.
I suppose in the same way, the president saying the opposite of his own intelligence agencies re Russian election interference smacks of a political maneuver in favor of Putin.

Because something seems a certain way doesn't make it so.
Maybe Trump didn't attempt to get political dirt on a fellow American from Russians. It sure seems like he did. I mean, it's almost beyond subjectivity at this point with the retreat from previous positions on the subject.

But he could be innocent. There's a chance of that; there's a chance lifelong Republican Mueller is timing things to benefit a party he's not part of.

But it seems very unlikely, doesn't it?

What I said regarding Mueller has zero to do with Putin here.

What I am focusing on is the Mid-term elections and how a possible(POSSIBLE, I say) reveal of Mueller's findings would potentially affect Republicans going into the elections and believing it to be very suspicious of the timing if that happened.

But hey....feel free to be a condescending jerk to me. It's Sherdog. It's all good in the hood. <13>

Those are pretty much my thoughts as well. If they had anything serious on Trump, why would they allow him to continue carrying out his agenda? Why would they allow him to get another supreme court judge in there if he was actually guilty of something?

This is all just smoke and mirrors and both sides are in on it. Divide and conquer is the goal. And it's working.
You don't know what you're talking about. Watergate, whitewater, Iran contra all lasted long than this. Its more than just trump.

What I said regarding Mueller has zero to do with Putin here.
... yes, and I used that situation as a point of comparison.
"This is to that as this is to that."

It's an argument from analogy, an inductive argument.
I'm sure you can take a swing at this pitch.

... yes, and I used that situation as a point of comparison.
"This is to that as this is to that."

It's an argument from analogy, an inductive argument.
I'm sure you can take a swing at this pitch.

Like the Mets batters, I'd probably strike out so no thanks.

Isn't a President removed from office if he is impeached, though?

Not necessarily. House could impeach and the Senate needs to a 2/3 majority actually remove him

Because the right never plays shady politics... see Merrick Garland. That isn’t what’s happening though. Mueller is a lifelong republican

Back