Boise named by Forbes as #2 place for young professionals.

IdahoPotato4.jpg

You've lived in california for 4 decades and you wonder why a chick in a bikini carrying a surfboard isn't wearing shoes? I'm confused. Are you autistic? Srs.
No I know why
Because shes a fuckin hillbilly that walks around the streets in no shoes just like all the others, guaranteed she goes into stores and food places like that too
So uncivilized

No I know why
Because shes a fuckin hillbilly that walks around the streets in no shoes just like all the others, guaranteed she goes into stores and food places like that too
So uncivilized
I remember back in HS (I live in NYC), the white broads broke out the sandals as soon as the temperature reached 80F. By the end of the day, the bottom of their feet were caked in dirt. I always wondered why they even bothered with the sandals.

It's just because there's no competition there and the new wave of college graduates have bullshit degrees that don't apply to the small size of jobs in a respectable market. "Don't go somewhere where you are required to excel, go be a middle-liner in a piece of shit state full of white supremacists and potatoes!" yeah no thanks.

It's just because there's no competition there and the new wave of college graduates have bullshit degrees that don't apply to the small size of jobs in a respectable market. "Don't go somewhere where you are required to excel, go be a middle-liner in a piece of shit state full of white supremacists and potatoes!" yeah no thanks.

Delusional. Do you live your life by stereotypes?

Back