Boeing stock, 1 year performance, cronyism, prelude to war, or the free market?

Because they took my pension, and it was replaced by a 401k match. I am stupid if I don't invest.

I don't always go that heavy on Boeing stock, but once I saw the Boeing/Trump connections, I knew I would be foolish not to go heavy there.

I am also very limited in my choices for funds to invest in.

Boeing stock fund, is my only choice for a 80%, one company play.

I'm slow so be patient. Can you sell your Boeing stock and invest elsewhere or sit on the funds until there's a sizable dip?

I'm slow so be patient. Can you sell your Boeing stock and invest elsewhere or sit on the funds until there's a sizable dip?

I can transfer into more diversified funds. I have options like large company fund, made up of 60% fortune 500's, 10% bond, 10% tech stocks, ect., or a 2040 safe fund, heavy in bond markets.

Every work person I know had money going to a science and technology fund, that over 2 decades had averaged a 20% gain. For some reason they took that option away.

I also just took a loan on 30% of my retirement to sit on liquid assets, so that is locked in at when Boeing was at 330$ a share.

I am waiting on the Embraer deal before I return to a 10% Boeing investment.

So do you see the normal bear market coming, or a 20% or greater market correction coming?

I think a 20% market correction would rightfully be called a bubble bursting.

I have read the average is around 15%. Boeing is down since you made this thread btw.

@VivaRevolution I was looking over Boeing's chart again and it totally makes sense. The thing was simply being overbought. I will show you:

gV3EmVI.png

Those two purple and blue lines with the yellow line inbetween. When a stock is being overbought it rises above the top line as you can see here. When it rises to that point it gets pushed back down. It is like its leash. So you can see it being overbought and now coming down again. It actually has a Bearish tweezer and bearish harami which implies it is going down even more

Back