Body Piercings are a great form of self expression

giphy.gif

I think it's retarded, but I'm white and have gold teeth, so who am I to judge?

At least I can take my shit out though. Can't get rid of them big ass holes in your ears.

I think it's retarded, but I'm white and have gold teeth, so who am I to judge?

At least I can take my shit out though. Can't get rid of them big ass holes in your ears.

I'm posting with Paul Wall. Such an honor

Just got a new belly button piercing!

What do you guys think of body piercings?

I'm a huge piercing fan and have both my nipples pierced as well as my nose. They are so cool and I feel like this is a great form of self expression. They help me show my true everyday.

One question I wanted to ask Mayberry is if anyone has had problems with pain from their piercings? I have a new belly button piercing and it's really hurting.
hope it gets infected.

I'm posting with Paul Wall. Such an honor

Lol Paul Wall's pieces cost like $30k. Mine are just a few bills. Love Paul been jamming him since middle school.

I have had a piece made by the guy that makes his, Johnny Dang, but that was years and years ago. Done sold that for dope along time ago. He's overpriced and takes too long anyway. I get my shit made by this other H Town cat named CS Sean. He's quick and reasonably priced.

Edit: this is Johnny Dang.

Johnny%201.jpg

Mine hurt for awhile, not as bad as my lower back tattoo though

Remember the good old days when you could just wear a crown, rings and hang a clock on a chain to get attention?
FLAVAFLAV1.jpg

what piercings express, in normal english, is????

Anything but the left ear pierced is sort of gay, imho.

anigif_enhanced-21149-1404228685-16.gif

I recall back when male ear piercing started in the 70s. Somebody was asking me if I knew which ear meant the guy is gay and I said either one.

worst troll ever.

YOu have to be pretty pathetic and have nothing going on in your life to create stupid profiles to start stupid threads.

Anyway the mods can figure out who's alt account this is.

I recall back when male ear piercing started in the 70s. Somebody was asking me if I knew which ear meant the guy is gay and I said either one.
Back in the 70's..., you certainly had a right to an opinion, you "macho old fart/man" ;)

Back